• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Better Raider skin plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
i might do this, do you want the wolf to be darker or completely black?

do you want anything else than a darker wolf on the skin?

Sorry for the late answer, i just want the wolf to be completely black(very very darkened). If it's not a problem for you, REMOVE the team-color plates over the wolf, and create a teamcolor aderent shirt(using the raider's base chest, so that it gives the idea of an aderent shirt) with no sleeves. That would be great. ;) I'll be in touch.

Level 5
giving him a shirt would require a little model editing. i can do that as well, but it would become a custom model then

do you want the wolf totally black with no fur texture or with some dark fur?

Level 20
Totally black, fur included. The shirt would come useful to better recognize its team-color. The wolf has to be dark without any TCplates over it.

What do you mean by "do you want the wolf totally black with no fur texture or with some dark fur?"? Can it be darkened with fur text also, like i told in this post?

Level 5
hi i finished it

if i had added team color to the chest, his sword would screw up
Uten navn-1 kopi.jpglike that

ist not very good, but i hope u can use it :wwink:

PS: the skin on the picture is not the same as the .blp

Attachments

• BlackWolf.blp
    107.7 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.