• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model: Raider withoud wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello readers.

I'm creating an RPG atm, and I've got an idea for the so called (very original) berserker class. However I want him not to look like most people pick.. The Troll Berserker:grin:.

I was searching a bit on the skins section and I found this INCREDIBLE cool skin.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=61116

Is there someone that could make me a model that looks like the Raider withoud the wolf that uses this skin?

So I can create a Berserker class that looks like the unit riding on this frostwolf. He will get a morph spell then that looks like the raider with the frostwolf.

get it?:xxd:

Usually I don't ask things that require so much work, but this skin.. argh it's so nice I just have to!!

So are you interested in helping me? Or you just want to help me withoud being interested?

thanks alot!

Level 19
Well I didn't.
However I don't ask to change the skin.

I just want to have a second model with the same skin. But this model withoud the wolf so I can make a spell to mount up, and dismount.

You see, I don't know much about skinning and pasting skins on models. However I thought you could put this skin on an other model. That model would be withoud the wolf, so the wolf image wont show on the model.

So I don't want to change things at the skin.
Just a second model which uses this skin too.

Kinda confusing..

However, I can try to contact the maker. However I've seen posts in here about people being not able to contact him etc. He might be inactive atm.:sad:

Level 19
So am I allowed to ask this request?
It's a bit confusing, but I don't ask to 'change' the skin of the raider.

However if it isn't allowed I will try to contact him asap.. But I've heard much people saying he is hard to get in contact with.:sad:

Level 19
Chriz made a model like this for the 2. Hero Contest at wc3c.

You could contact him there to ask for the model.

That model doesn't use the Raider's skin.. So it's still a green orc.

Level 19
lol...all you have to do then is import the skin into your map and then it will use the skin......-.-

Ofc I did this already.

the skin only works with the raider unit.. not with that custom unit Chriz made.

I'm not so stupid as you might think:xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.