• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BETA out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the units arnt moving in my one, and it looks like for some players the first few units built are left at the building....

Appeart from that, its a great new version. The terrain looks great, and the few people seamed really excited about it on the US server...

Level 2
and, with that said, I will now say version numbers.

BETA 6

Me and another person played a game. Online. In all, it was very fun!

First thing that stuck me as weird was building a unit made it randomly spawn at one of the points. Is this on purpose, or a mistake, or just because you havnt worked on that code yet?

Is there any way to get Wood yet? I didnt notice one...

The Burning Cow is the true Boss of the game. Hence, it needs to cost more. Really needs.

We noticed that after units reach the centre (and are not removed), they will try to move to their spawn building.... It was funny seeing a large bunch of Burning Cows just standing near the wall trying to move to the spawn point.

The other person really liked the map. He also loved whipping me in it <_<.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
First thing that stuck me as weird was building a unit made it randomly spawn at one of the points. Is this on purpose, or a mistake, or just because you havnt worked on that code yet?
What do you mean by that? screenshot? replay?

I guess so.. I didn't mess with that.. It doesn't show at the leaderboard but I didn't remove it.

The Burning Cow is the true Boss of the game. Hence, it needs to cost more. Really needs.
Oki

We noticed that after units reach the centre (and are not removed), they will try to move to their spawn building.... It was funny seeing a large bunch of Burning Cows just standing near the wall trying to move to the spawn point.
Oh.. So they don't die?? :D

Level 2
Ralle";p="2187 said:
What do you mean by that? screenshot? replay?
Ok... I will see if I can swing that...
Ralle";p="2187 said:
I guess so.. I didn't mess with that.. It doesn't show at the leaderboard but I didn't remove it.
Ok. I will try killing more than..
Ralle";p="2187 said:
Oki
Greaaaaaat....
Ralle";p="2187 said:
Oh.. So they don't die?? :D
After the map ends, they stop disappearing. I think its a cool effect, because they will start to make their way though the enemy mazes...

I have a sudden urge to play it again. This time, with a full house to try it...

Level 7
i think you need to explain the meaning of the game in the loading screen cause noone i played against actually created creeps :d
i notices that there is no bank and that is one of the good points of the normal td so maybe it will work good in the vs to
and you can maybe put some attacking spawns in it
but i really think this can be a new great map

Level 21
why dont u make banker and builder? banker = can bank but 50% more expensive buildings, builder = normail buildings and 10% more income from creeps. btw ralle how to u get enemy units to give bounty, i mean computer controlled enemies, not neutral hostile

Level 2
There seams to be a glitch with the scoreboard. When the east side looses lives, it shows that the west side has. If the West side looses a life, it will reset to their ammount.

Level 8
I found something else (map called: WH40k VS #10)

- Buildings should be more expensive (espesially those desided for late game)

- Not so many starting money (40 would be good i think)

- You don't get wood (maybe a -lumbersell abillity, the ultimate tower still cost wood)

- A leaderboard with each players kills.

- Showing status over each players Income (Team only)

- Give the creeps from the first two keeps more hp and/or armor.

A food maximum of 150 instead of 200 (210 can't remember)

- There is a random spawn (or something) when you you wan't spawn 7 ogres they don't spawn the same point but random.

- You can build at your oppenents place which may cause him to block if he don't see the tower in time.

Level 21
my secret inside knowledge tells me that

Changed avatar cooldown from .25 to .4
Removed Pillar of Fire from Avatar
Gave avatar Slow 30%
Replaced everything called Slowpoison with Slow (slows units same %)
Increased Immortal damage from 20-25 to 15-20
Increased Immortal cooldown from .75 to .9
Increased Destroyers attack speed to 1.1
Increased Heavy Desctroyers attack speed to 1.3
Decreased Heavy Desctroyers damage from 250-300 to 200-250
Decreased Flayed One Damage from 30-35 to 20-25
Reduced Boyz cost from 35 to 20 gold
Added Splash to Boyz
Added Battle Spirit to Marneus Calgar
Changed Shoota Boyz Air-Attack Type to Normal
Renamed Stun to Paralyze and changed Icon to Poison Arrow
Added Slow 60% and Advanced Web to Red Terror
Increased C'tan Stargod cooldown from 0.9 to 1.1
Decreased C'tan Splash
Changed Psykers voice from SteamTank to Archmage
Replaced Mark of (tzeentch, chaos, knorne & nurgle) with Mark of Chaos
Renamed Shock Troopers and Karskin Troopers to Storm Troopers and Guardsman

Level 5
I think its not so good that the two teams are no enemies.(if you only want to chat with your team you chat with the other one too) I think it would be good to change that.

Yours
Robi

P.S.please say nothing against my english. i m only 14 and a german^^

Level 12
I will say something: You are doing well :) Youa re just starting english, it is very hard, I have been learning it since I was 8 but I still have trouble sometimes.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Robi";p="3813 said:
I think its not so good that the two teams are no enemies.(if you only want to chat with your team you chat with the other one too) I think it would be good to change that.

Yours
Robi

P.S.please say nothing against my english. i m only 14 and a german^^
You are right!
I made people allied cause else the fuckoff towers and ADMIN TOWERS go berserk but I could remove the ability of them to attack and add an ability like slow or something and when admin tower casts slow then it would run fuckoff triggers.
Good idea Robi!

Status
Not open for further replies.