• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best WoW Classes??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Da druid because he is awesome mother fucker who cant be killed because his healz.

Level 3
Shammy is very good, more he is very fragile for any one that uses cloth mages, Warloks any

Pikashu hausuahushsushaushaus

Level 17
Affliction Warlocks can do serious damage with a Voidwalker. I love 'em.

Level 9
Naa... The best is of course Shammy:) And Shammy is the best of course becouse I play shammy;] Resto ftw;P

I'll enjoy killing you in a stun.

The best class is a paladin, no doubt.
You kill me once I bubble, heal up , you kill me again I LoH.
Orrrrr , You kill me once I get bored and bubble heart.

EDIT: Good warlocks can kill anyone.

Level 3
I have played with warrior, druid and hunter... but I read about all classes and, I think that the warlock are the best, but druids are realy good to...
wy trolls can be priests? weird...

Level 3
Why is it that before the Cataclysm espancion the blood elves were not warrior? were they just too effeminate for the suffering of Warrior? XD

Level 4
Come on every1 knows that Rogue is the best class! Paladins with they fucking "holy spells" bla and Priest that only pray! And Warrior think they are so cool with they good gear and with the epic one-hand /two-hand sword! Rogues are true assassins that can kill every1 behind they back. So watch you back or you gonna die after 5 seconds!

Level 3
Serbian I think that's right hsashaushaushaus!

and the above post, rougue is good but have no chance against Paladin, Druid, Warrior ...

Level 8
Warrior: Strong
Mage: Damn strong
Priest: Ehm...it´s a priest, man.
Hunter: Damn strong
Rogue: Damn strong
Shaman: Overpowered
Paladin: Hard Overpowered
Druid: Strong
Deathknight: Overpowered
Warlock: Strong

Paladin is the damn kickass class....8k+ Damage instantly? Warlock needs 2 sec. casttime for ca 6k :S

Level 10

Paladin is the damn kickass class....8k+ Damage instantly? Warlock needs 2 sec. casttime for ca 6k :S

Warrior: Best Meele Dps
Mage: Best Ranged Dps
Priest: Best AOE healer
Hunter: best ranged Pvp
Rogue: sucky dps but good PVp
Shaman: never been :)
Paladin: Sucky dps....Best single healer....Hardest to kill
Druid: Can be anything and they do 85% of that
Deathknight: good at surviving but not as long as pally :)..... Best caster killer 8 sec silence!
Warlock: best ranged PVP and good dps

My Opinion

Level 9
Come on every1 knows that Rogue is the best class! Paladins with they fucking "holy spells" bla and Priest that only pray! And Warrior think they are so cool with they good gear and with the epic one-hand /two-hand sword! Rogues are true assassins that can kill every1 behind they back. So watch you back or you gonna die after 5 seconds!
Well my fucking holy spells will kill you in one stun.

Warrior: Best Meele Dps
Mage: Best Ranged Dps
Priest: Best AOE healer
Hunter: best ranged Pvp
Rogue: sucky dps but good PVp
Shaman: never been :)
Paladin: Sucky dps....Best single healer....Hardest to kill
Druid: Can be anything and they do 85% of that
Deathknight: good at surviving but not as long as pally :)..... Best caster killer 8 sec silence!
Warlock: best ranged PVP and good dps

My Opinion

Warlock outdps' a mage.Hunters are terribad in PvP, a mage is 268 times better then a hunter in PvP.Rogues have sucky DPS?Well on the first Anub'Arakh down the first DPS was a rogue and he had 10k DPS.Paladins have sucky DPS? Cool story bro. DK's can't do anything to mages,also their silence is 5 seconds.Warlock are really squishy in PvP they have giant burst's to compensate for that.

If you by "Ehm...its's a priest, man." mean that priest's are weak, then you're clueless.Hunters are bad.Shaman's haven't been OP since Pre-bc.If you can't beat a paladin then you're stupid , they're the most kitable class in game.DK's aren't OP anymore.BTW, warlocks have a larger burst then a Paladin and your paladin QQ is laughable.

Level 9
Death knights will reap you from the world!
If all of those classes are so strong, why the only one that you need to be a high lvl to create is the death knight? Cus they are the ones!

But in second cases a Paladin can be a strong character too.

DK's are that 'cus they're a hero class, and start at level 55 and they didn't want people to start from 55 if they didn't have a level 55 already.

Level 3
talking about DK they were meant to kill paladin is not even the poor people of the flaps have neither chansse with dk, I do not gain so pala with DK and Druid with other classes or Penss!

Level 2
Why is it that before the Cataclysm espancion the blood elves were not warrior? were they just too effeminate for the suffering of Warrior? XD

A quick derail, the official reason for this is that it was back when blizzard was only doing six classes, at the most, per race. They had to choose between warrior and hunter and decided that the hunter fit them a lot better.

I must say I found the enhancement shaman thoroughly enjoyable to play. But I got sick of my totems really quickly. When I played around a year back, those hunks of wood were expensive mana-wise to stick in the ground. It'd waste about a third of my mana to lay a set of four totems down. Otherwise, so long as I wasn't expected to set those suckers up for anything larger than a boss, I honestly enjoyed DPSing.

Spirit Wolves was the best thing that ever happened, in my opinion. 8D

Level 5
i played a warrior for sometime, it's a really strategic class, it actually takes some skill, other than that rogue, if I play again i'll be a female gnome with pink piggy tails, the perfect ganker.

agree, ive tanked with all 4 classes and druid being the easiest to just straight tank, pally easiest to AOE tank, DK just easy period and warrior is a pain in the ass. i respect anyone who plays a warrior tank and is actually good at it. my vote for best class though would be druid then paladin. hell its the only 2 classes that can solo class raids. i always got made fun of for tanking rogues, warriors and paladins with my druid, dont know why though. they would do no damage to my druid and run away after trying to gank over 10 minutes.

Level 25
Hunters are overpowered - and I'm not complaining since I am one - so I declare them the best since my DPS is usually among the best in instances and PvP with them is sometimes too easy, especially against Warriors. If a Warrior uses Wing Clip, you can just disengage and place a Frost Trap, get away, and kick his ass easily.

Rogues are really fun and do redonkulous amounts of burst damage. But that's their weakness. The time between the bursts. Usually their initial burst of damage hurts a lot and then they slowly finish you off if you manage to get away. Very fun though because you end up getting really immersed and involved with PvP fights.

Mages can be really fun too, but mana can be a real bitch sometimes.

Some argue that Warlocks are overpowered too, but I think they're just a really well-rounded class. Paladins, Hunters, and Warlocks seem like the most well-rounded classes in the game.

Paladins are, like I said, much more well-rounded than they used to be. Leveling them up is pretty fun and PvP is good too, IMO, but what it comes down to in end-game PvE as a Paladin is you end up going Prot spec or healing.

Priests are almost always relied on for heals towards end-game PvE and even throughout leveling.

Shamans suck balls. They're actually the least played class in the game now.

Warriors are alright. They're extremely boring to play though and get annihilated by classes such as the Hunter.

Death Knights are overrated. Somewhat overpowered, but definitely the most annoying class to run into you in battlegrounds (especially in WSG when you have the flag) because of their 9239129313 yard reach for Death Grip... good hunters can make short work of them though.

Level 15
Shamans are so, NOT, sucking balls.

Resto shamans (which I play), is probably the best healing class. Massive mana pool, huge critical strike rating, heroism, totems, mana tide totem! And their heals; Each heal can place a hot, riptide, instant heal which heals half an healing wave+hot, healing wave, and chain heal.... Chain Heal is AWSOME, heals 4 targets, and pretty much the first 2 targets takes massive heals similiar to healing waves >.< :D

Enhancement shamans (My offspec), can seriously cause some ultra damage if played well. They help out other melees alot through some talents, and their totems. GHOST WOLFS!

Elemental shamans are really boring to play, but their crits are huge. Ele shammys crits are prolly the biggest in game. In addition, they increase their ranged buddys critical strike rating.

Level 25
My hunter pwns j00! I might even change his name to Shoopdawoop! :grin:

I guess it depends what you prefer. PvE or PvP. PvP-wise, Hunters seem the best though because they can regen everything except health and get out of a lot of situations easily.

I'm not the smartest Hunter though. I have a pet Gorilla and use it the most!... but his name is Obama, so it all works out.

Level 17
Shamans are so, NOT, sucking balls.

Resto shamans (which I play), is probably the best healing class. Massive mana pool, huge critical strike rating, heroism, totems, mana tide totem! And their heals; Each heal can place a hot, riptide, instant heal which heals half an healing wave+hot, healing wave, and chain heal.... Chain Heal is AWSOME, heals 4 targets, and pretty much the first 2 targets takes massive heals similiar to healing waves >.< :D

Enhancement shamans (My offspec), can seriously cause some ultra damage if played well. They help out other melees alot through some talents, and their totems. GHOST WOLFS!

Elemental shamans are really boring to play, but their crits are huge. Ele shammys crits are prolly the biggest in game. In addition, they increase their ranged buddys critical strike rating.
pve lol

Level 25
Whoever plays on PvE servers should consider suicide. PvP servers ftw!

Best PvE class is hard to judge really. They're all pretty good, though priests suck terribly IMO at PvE alone. Warlocks, Paladins, and Hunters seem to be awesome at it from my experience. Never tried a DK, so I'm unsure about that one.

Level 9

^
Whoever plays on PvE servers should consider suicide. PvP servers ftw!

Best PvE class is hard to judge really. They're all pretty good, though priests suck terribly IMO at PvE alone. Warlocks, Paladins, and Hunters seem to be awesome at it from my experience. Never tried a DK, so I'm unsure about that one.

Death Knights are decent DPS and decent tanks.IMO the best PvE class is a paladin.A paladin is a great healer, a great tank and a pretty damn good DPS.

Level 3
yeah yeah,in the 4th second i'll bubble,and then use my retributions skills and own your rogue...Wake up,man,and just say:paladins are the best class...

Status
Not open for further replies.