• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best mortal kombat caracter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub-Zero was always my fave, particularly because he was the only character that made enough of an impression on me from Mortal Kombat 64 so as for for me to remember their name.

It was actually called Mortal Kombat 4, since it was made for PC, PS1, N64, Game Boy Color and Dreamcast. Though Dreamcast version was an upgrade and was renamed to Mortal Kombat Gold.
And the Game Boy Color version (which sucks) was only based the Game Boy version of Mortal Kombat 3.

Though MK4 is indeed my favourite MK game.

He he he,and does anyone here know how to chose Goro in Mortal Kombat 4?Because I know..

And my favourite charecter is Sub-Sero,I'm crashing hard opponents in mortal kombat 4,with him,and I easily do every fatality with every charecter!

subzero1of.jpg

Level 2
Uhh.....
I'm going to go with riden because he's the only person who I remember, and saying scorpion is a cliche now =P

Level 14
Well yeah, I agree that the first one was the best. I enjoyed watching them, it's just the quality was less than ideal. But live action movies made from cartoons/videogames, in general, fail really bad to recreate the same feeling.

Level 5
Who doesn't know how to play with Goro? I thing everybody who played MK4 checked that out...

And do you know how to play with Noob-Saibot without his suit?Looks great in MK4,with red eyes and metal body,like an robot,he's good too!Goro?Sure that everybody checked that out,but can they really active that,to play with Goro?I don't think so...And there is something connected with that,you can active cheat going to options and go to "opponent novice",but don't enter it.Than hold low kick and block for 10 seconds to active special menu.Then you can turn on easy fatalities,first or second fatality,and other...

Level 25
well all the caracteres all there name one and you can play using him, and there are new ones taven (the hero) and his brother (the bad one) and like i said Blaze ( the one every one wants to defeat to seek a hidden power) and there is lui kung (zombie) because he died in the deadly alliance game i think, he will return and he is stronger and better,in the intro cinematic, you see the force of good (all good heroes) and the forces of evil (evi heroes including goro motaro the dragon lord (forgot his name) ) fighting each other in a big battle when suddenly a piramide rise from earth, then their is no friends or foes, every one will try to reach the top to fight balze and become almighty.
you need to check the cinematic somewhere on the net its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.