• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Models For My Mortal Kombat Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay I know this is alot to ask for... but I will ask and see what happens

I need all 60+ ( or as many as possible) of the mortal kombat models for my characters,
I've never done this before so do the in-game icons come with the models?
If not im requesting them to :)

I need the models from Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Sorry to be so picky but i want this map to be perfect :)

Level 2
yeah this is for warcraft3

but you have to admit if i had all the models + a short mini movie and good game play... this would be the best map about there and thats my goal!

sorry im really really really (3000 really's later) excited about this map because its the first good MK map (first MK map at all) i've seen....

IDC if this map takes a whole day to dl i would get it

Level 2
L O L!!! YOU CANT FIT IT IN 4MB!!! NOR ANYONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO CREATE THEM FOR YOU! THERE AREN'T 60 MODELERS ON THIS SITE, SO IF YOU EVEN WANT EVERYONE TO MAKE ONE, THEY CANT! MODELERS HAVE REAL LIFE, AND ONE MODEL IS 10hrs AT LEAST! YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE 600hrs, WHICH IS 25 DAYS!!! THINK BEFORE YOU !@#$ING POST!

2 things...

Fine if you guys won't even attempt to give me one (i said as many as possible) Tell me where and how i can make models and i'll do it myself..

2 Happy tuaren... you don't look or sound to happy to me...:eekani:

BTW i did think.. i think this map would be PWNG, Is 4MB the max map size or somthing?

Level 45
yeah this is for warcraft3

but you have to admit if i had all the models + a short mini movie and good game play... this would be the best map about there and thats my goal!

sorry im really really really (3000 really's later) excited about this map because its the first good MK map (first MK map at all) i've seen....

IDC if this map takes a whole day to dl i would get it

wait wait, your making this map, that isnt released yet, no one has seen it and your saying its the first good map? From what i know there have been other MK maps. And just because you say you can get good game play that doesnt mean you necessarily will sir, chew before you swallow.

i WILL NOT fucking spend 10hrs or more per model just for some guy who cleary doesnt understand our point of view. We ARE NOT fucking vending machines, models dont just poof out of the air from our hands, this isnt a come and go shop, you need to earn respect and prove you will put our models to *good* use.

write this down while you are here:

1. 4mb limit for bnet maps. Noone is going to dl a 10-20mb arena map. Nor would anyone host such a huge map size on hamachi and i doubt everyone would get on lan just to play your map.

2. Models dont make a map perfect

3. Models come last

4. Start your map, at least finish terrain, units and triggers before needing models.

5. When posting at least let us know you need the models (e.g Maps nearly done, etc), not just because you get a bright idea like "OMG IMA GONNA MAKE A COOL MK MAP TODAY! AND I GET MODELS NOW THAT WILL GARANTEE MY MAP IS NO1 YAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BARLY STARTED YAY"

6. Fan maps arnt everything, very unorginal and get very boring fast.

7. Read the request forum sticky and dont post like a 5yr wanting candy. When you ask for something, you be as sensible and as considerate as you can.

8. Not everyone plays Mk nor would everyone want to.

9. No one cares if you have 5000000 characters in your map or an exact 100% copy of Mk, numbers arnt everything nor are either graphics.

10. Look and learn before asking for things, and this isnt the right section to ask for modeling tools etc.

11. Custom unit models with custom skins and anims =300kb+ 60x300kb = A fucking lot just for an arena map.

12. If you dont know how to handle custom stuff, experiment first before diving in.

13. Just use ingame models and rename them, its not going to kill you or your map.

14. Write this down again so you dont look like an idiot next time.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, this request is utterly ridiculous. If you have hopes for finding someone to make you 60+ models for no apparent reason (other than the hopes of being in the best mortal kombat game on bnet) then you are surely ignorant.

When making a request, be sensible, understanding to the people you are asking for help, and make realistic requests.

And guys, leave it at this, I don't want to see you guys telling him any more off than he has been already.

Tauren, don't flame. No matter how hard it is to fight the urge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
1) How am i supposed to expariment with models if i can't even get 1??

2)When posting at least let us know you need the models (e.g Maps nearly done, etc), not just because you get a bright idea like "OMG IMA GONNA MAKE A COOL MK MAP TODAY! AND I GET MODELS NOW THAT WILL GARANTEE MY MAP IS NO1 YAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BARLY STARTED YAY"

YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY MAP.. I JUST ASKED MORE MODELS I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A LIST OF THE SHIT I'VE DONE...

BTW:I did ask before i needed because i knew it would take awhile to get a model....

3)use standard models and change names, It won't kill your map

No but is sure makes it a hell of a lot better....

4)I JUST LEARNED ABOUT MODELS A FEW WEEKS AGO.. SO SORRY IF IM NOT A FUCKING PRO...

5)yeah i said that i would take ANYTHING i could get..

ITS NOT LIKE I REQUESTED THEM ALL BY TOMORROW!

6)i guess i'll just get this over with...sorry for the inconvenience

LOL!
1) Become pro at modeling
2) Look at other requests

""YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY MAP.. I JUST ASKED MORE MODELS I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A LIST OF THE SHIT I'VE DONE..."""

then tell some "shit" about your map, or post demo, or give link to forum

3) sure, and 20 mbs bigger
4) Then become and then model all stuff you need
5) What you requested could be done in 25 days without sleep
6) You got gooood luck you havent got neg rep, so dont let this happen ever again and everything will be kewl...

Level 45
1) How am i supposed to expariment with models if i can't even get 1??

Your, kidding me right?

2)When posting at least let us know you need the models (e.g Maps nearly done, etc), not just because you get a bright idea like "OMG IMA GONNA MAKE A COOL MK MAP TODAY! AND I GET MODELS NOW THAT WILL GARANTEE MY MAP IS NO1 YAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BARLY STARTED YAY"

YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY MAP.. I JUST ASKED MORE MODELS I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A LIST OF THE SHIT I'VE DONE...

BTW:I did ask before i needed because i knew it would take awhile to get a model....

WE SHOULD KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOUR MAP, no-one will make you stuff if you havnt done the effort to do anything besides thinking and daydreaming. I seriously dont think you even fucking understood that point =_=
and wow? asking early, thats..just stupid...if it takes such a long time, then no one would do it for you if thats the case.

3)use standard models and change names, It won't kill your map

No but is sure makes it a hell of a lot better....
How? Dota doesnt have many custom models, you think you got the point now? Graphics arnt everything. You didnt make the models, you just put them in. People wont awe that fact sir.
AOM is about 4mb, a dam good map IMHO becuase of the gameplay and how they utilize the graphics but 90% of people on bnet wouldnt dl and i cant be bothered waiting 10mins for people to dl and load the map.

4)I JUST LEARNED ABOUT MODELS A FEW WEEKS AGO.. SO SORRY IF IM NOT A FUCKING PRO...
You dont need to be a fucking pro, there is no pro modeler even here you idiot. You just need to actually attempt modeling and actually give the common courtesy to respect us by trying before you asking for such a ridiculous thing.

5)yeah i said that i would take ANYTHING i could get..

ITS NOT LIKE I REQUESTED THEM ALL BY TOMORROW!
You shouldnt even be requesting 60 models in the first place, thats like asking someone to create you 50 got dam birthday cakes for your bithday, Thats just retarded...
10hrs a model dude, would you even be willing to do that for someone besides yourself hmm?
People have lives, people have exams, homework, tests,chores, they are far more of a priority than making some models for some kid who has barely started hes map or possibly not even started it at all.
And anything? You seriously have no idea what your dealing with...Use wc3 models if thats the case.

6)i guess i'll just get this over with...sorry for the inconvenience
Good. And like tauren says, your dam lucky you havnt got warned or any neg rep yet. Anyway, i think iv been harsh, ill settle..many reasons. Good day to you sir.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm closing this, people, let sleeping dogs lie.

If I see this start up again, things will get messy.

If you still want requests, feel free to make a new thread, but be more realistically reasonable next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.