• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Best free 3d program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
For doing what? There are some free versions of minecraft which are sort of 3D. You can also get game console emulators which support 3D (although the roms are not free). There are also old games which some people think of as free although that is up to you to decide. There are free 3D modeling programs like the one google earth supports. If you mean true 3D then all recent nvidia graphic cards support it with the lattest drivers as long as your display supports 3D output.

You need to specify what you want.

Level 2
Yeah I alos tried blender before but, I couldn't figure out how to get the the viewports and the interface to make a model.
Can you tell me how to do it?
And maybe I will change my software.

Level 9
Don't use MDLVis unless you want to frick your model
(It's jointing and animating process might frick your model unless you know how to handle it)if you don't know how...:
just exit the program and then open it again and open the model.and wala you can work on it again.

i prefer Blender, very good for people to start basic modeling.

mdlvis+magos's model editor is a good tools... i don't prefer blender because of some reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.