• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Being a youngest sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Short story, I am 4th oldest child in a extended family. But in a single one, I'm youngest and it's really terrible.
I have question that i never got an answer from any of my family members: " Am I a sibling or a slave ? "

Now some of you thinking that: " You're a woman, ofc you have to do chores everyday ". It's okay being a girl doing house chores, it maybe tough but at least better than wimpy man whining about: " I can't buy a cigarette, can you do it for me" [dude, i'm just 15 a half].

I was born with a bad role model brother. Sibling Rivalry between me and him never resolve (like now). His interaction between stranger is different to my mother and me.
  • He looked at stranger with a friendly face. When he's trying to interact my mother, he looked at her with a drunken face.
  • Miss his " stranger buddy " more than miss his mom.
  • Give some part of his salary to the stranger rather than her. (She's not receive any cent either)

There a lot of " crimes " about him but i'm not trying to look at him like a douchebag of something. That just how is feel like having a big bro but as a brat. Like huge benefit being older sibling.

Worst part is that I cannot allow to share my opinion or additional idea and being force to do stuffs for him to enjoy a life having somebody serve him like a king.

I just don't know how can i even call him a brother when he never did something great to me yet. He is just only rely on me so he can escape from his own problem.

Level 22
"Now some of you thinking that: " You're a woman, ofc you have to do chores everyday ". It's okay being a girl doing house chores, it maybe tough but at least better than wimpy man whining about: " I can't buy a cigarette, can you do it for me" [dude, i'm just 15 a half]."
Not everyone thinks that. He's just being lazy and probably wants to assert a male dominant cultural role or whatever anthropologists call that behavior.

I feel you sis, I'm also the youngest in my family; However, my eldest bro isn't disrespectful to our parents, he just likes ordering me around but it's more of a playful activity for him rather than a slave-master relationship. Anyway, I don't know how the Vietnamese society works but I wouldn't recommend you to move out of the house; What's gonna happen to your mother when you do? Rather, ask him to go live with his fucking buddies if he hates the family. Of course, that is assuming he won't hit you, if he considers getting 'dealing physical damage' then you might need to seek help from your other family members.

I also think that you don't need to see a psychologist, I think your brother does. (and a dental appointment with Robbaz /j)

Level 35
What's with all the psychological threads lately lmao

Anyway, Dr. Zombie is here to help again:

"When I was a teenager / young adult, I used to bully my younger siblings as well. I think it's a form of teenage angst, it will pass.

My younger sister had a nice defense mechanism though: she used to autistically screech at me (and my parents) for no reason, so eventually I just avoided talking to her altogether.

Still, I think the relationship between me and my siblings improved a lot since I moved out."

Level 32
What's with all the psychological threads lately lmao

Anyway, Dr. Zombie is here to help again:

"When I was a teenager / young adult, I used to bully my younger siblings as well. I think it's a form of teenage angst, it will pass.

My younger sister had a nice defense mechanism though: she used to autistically screech at me (and my parents) for no reason, so eventually I just avoided talking to her altogether.

Still, I think the relationship between me and my siblings improved a lot since I moved out."
Well he's already like 20 years old but lack of responsibility. I already tried to suggest him that: " If you won't give your mother some cash to pay bills and stuff, you might try to live separate from the house. "
He didn't look like he listen to me, act like he knew what he going to enjoy his life. There sometimes when I try to correct his mistake, he end up spread bad info on me to his " minion " friends.

That Chubby Brat boy XD is going to ruin my everyday life until he is moved or have a girlfriend (he is never going to have a GF), especially on the time i was busy drawing stuff.

Level 10
I wanna summon 2 guys but I might get negative reps.

For me
Well moving out will not help like they said. I think asking help from relatives might do. For my situation I'm the slave while my younger sister is like a princess

Level 35
Well he's already like 20 years old but lack of responsibility. I already tried to suggest him that: " If you won't give your mother some cash to pay bills and stuff, you might try to live separate from the house. "
He didn't look like he listen to me, act like he knew what he going to enjoy his life. There sometimes when I try to correct his mistake, he end up spread bad info on me to his " minion " friends.

That Chubby Brat boy XD is going to ruin my everyday life until he is moved or have a girlfriend (he is never going to have a GF), especially on the time i was busy drawing stuff.

Well, it looks like that he's just an asshole, this has nothing to do with him being your eldest sibling.

Level 32
Well, it looks like that he's just an asshole, this has nothing to do with him being your eldest sibling.
Well if i am being youngest sibling, i am weakest (about strength). So when I trying to disobey his stupid dumb order, he has strength to abuse me. (there is some perma-scar in my arms and legs, how can i address this to the police * :D *)
I wanna summon 2 guys but I might get negative reps.

For me
Well moving out will not help like they said. I think asking help from relatives might do. For my situation I'm the slave while my younger sister is like a princess
In your case, you can deny it and try to train her some skills so she can handle by herself. If she isn't improve despite the method, you keep denying her.
Kinda right, you might end up asking for " Help ". But relatives might secretly on his side(over here like 55% lmao[Not so friendly neighborhood]).

Level 28
At this point your family already knows that you don't like the way you're treated, and there's nothing you can do if they don't care.

But what you can do is: focus on yourself and on your career.

Learn about the professions in your country and pay attention to the ones that are able to give you independence. Learn about what you should start doing now to achieve your goal: is it focusing on good grades? Is it applying to some special technician school? Etc. You'll be thanking yourself for doing this in 5 years from now.

This is essentially The_Silent's advice, but Chobibo is right: abandoning your family isn't good, you don't need to take such a drastic move.

Level 32
At this point your family already knows that you don't like the way you're treated, and there's nothing you can do if they don't care.

But what you can do is: focus on yourself and on your career.

Learn about the professions in your country and pay attention to the ones that are able to give you independence. Learn about what you should start doing now to achieve your goal: is it focusing on good grades? Is it applying to some special technician school? Etc. You'll be thanking yourself for doing this in 5 years from now.

This is essentially The_Silent's advice, but Chobibo is right: abandoning your family isn't good, you don't need to take such a drastic move.
Yes. Despite how much crap on him, I didn't meant to like kick him out. My only thing that i need that silly fool man is self-serving his life.

Now things gone worse when i got a stepbrother move in to live (he is like 26 years old but just as bad as him). Not only i have to deal like 2v1 brat fools, my brother is just rely his stepbro so he can sabotage my career.

Having ability to " manage " (He is just steal the control of it) the internet (or Wifi) and then got a stepbrother taking over my computer is completely screwed up. (I was lucky to step up my autism)
As tomorrow i will have somebody come at my house resolve this slave-master sibling relationship. I won't longer left a mind that [I wish he kicked out from the house permanently]

I will have my mind target what i need for a good for myself and my mother, thanks @Naze for advice.

Level 19
Thanks for advice @The_Silent
Sadly he will always threaten me from disobeying his silly order.
I might need a psychologist.

You serve him food and drink don't you? This is just like being in an abusive relationship. What you need to do is poison him every day until he becomes the government hospitals problem. Use lead(the metal) poisoning, because it is hard to trace back to you and it tastes like salt. lead doesn't have any serious harmful effects but it does make a person more docile, which will help if you still want him to be alive after. if he is still being a problem even after he is made less aggressive by the lead, then you need need to use a more powerful poison. You could try and find poppy seed, put it in a pepper grinder and add that to his food. This will cause a heart attack and then after he will be the governments problem.

Otherwise the alternative is to video him being abusive and then send that information into the police or home affairs

Lead needs to be rusted using an electrolysis process in order to have the appearance of salt. Since lead already tastes like salt, once it looks like salt he will never know you are poisoning him even if he catches you adding the lead in.

Many types of Poppy plants grow wild like weeds. As little as 2 seeds can kill a person and these seeds are smaller than mustard seed, which is about the size of a period mark(.) You can cause him to have a minor heart attack by giving him 1 seed every day for 3 days or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.