• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Behind With The Latest Trend in Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My supervisor is telling me to improve or restructure our system in the office. It has been years but we are left behind with the latest trend in technology. What I'm trying to point out is we do things manually and my supervisor realize that it is about time to change for the better. Anyone who has the similar experience about a certain revamp of our system? Is there a possible and easiest way that you know? Thanks a lot!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

what are the current specs (hardware and software) of the system? What type of workloads is it being used for? Rendering? Editing? CAD? 3D modelling? Basic office work? What's the maximum budget? Does it include monitor and peripherals?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
My supervisor is telling me to improve or restructure our system in the office. It has been years but we are left behind with the latest trend in technology. What I'm trying to point out is we do things manually and my supervisor realize that it is about time to change for the better. Anyone who has the similar experience about a certain revamp of our system? Is there a possible and easiest way that you know? Thanks a lot!
A Warcraft III support forum is not an appropriate place to ask this kind of question. For a start it is mostly frequented by children so most people hardly have much practical work experience. Secondly your "supervisor" might have much at stake from a restructure (including his job and the financial security of the company he works for) so you cannot really afford to listen to inexperienced people.

Reactions: pyf

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

A Warcraft III support forum is not an appropriate place to ask this kind of question. For a start it is mostly frequented by children so most people hardly have much practical work experience. Secondly your "supervisor" might have much at stake from a restructure (including his job and the financial security of the company he works for) so you cannot really afford to listen to inexperienced people.

True - LTT, OC3D, Tomshardware or any of those are much more suitable though the people there are also 70-80% 12-14-year-olds.

Level 3
I know but there's always the chance that someone has experience in this stuff. We've already partnered up with ETQ to help us with the upgrade. I just wanted to get more ideas, advice. But I'll check out those forums you suggested so thank you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.