• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bebi

Keywords:
bebi, golden, dozaru, yellow, gorilla, monkey,
Contents

bebi (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 31st of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 31st of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (5) Nice

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 3
That's really cool. Since I know nothing of the anime it's from I'll re-skin it probably as an orc or something else for a map I'm working on.

Level 9
Eggie it is Bebi it just sounds like baby...Olof he did say that it needs a new skin so...

Level 6
Eggie Poo Poo: Calm down. In retrospect, I think most people would kill themselves if they had such an outrageous avatar.

Yes, I think it needs lightning. Also, since he does not have a weapon in the reference pics, I think he needs new attack animations, but I like the other ones (the WoW ogre anims fits), but the laughing one could be removed.

I think DBZ should not even be considered to be called anime... I mean, its... Ugly.

Level 2
4\5 its really good i like it but 1 single problem which i think everyone can agree with is is, no tail, if it was a tail it would be a 5\5 BUT no tail