• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Bebi Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What program did you use? How long did it take? Was it difficult?

Sorry, but why would you need to ask for people to make South Park models, but you can make this on your own?

Also, your other thread about editing Half Life models leads me to suspect this is yet another ESF ripoff.

http://esf-world.gamers-desire.de/uploads/fanbebivegreskin2601.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Level 17
OMG OMG OMG thats so PWN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PUT IT UP FOUR DOWNL LOAD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I NED HIS 4 MY ONLYINE DBZ CAMPAIGN 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 MAN THAT WOULD RULE LOLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 1135215142/5!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Can you show me a picture of the wireframe in either Milkshape or Gmax?

Level 6
here is my Wire frame and the download an new version coming soon with armour!!!

Also when u need more models ask me im currently working on Gotenks normal and Gogeta noraml and them both and super sayion later will be doing Veggito

Attachments

• Bebi Vegeta.rar
    102 KB · Views: 118
  • WireFrame Bebi.bmp
    656.3 KB · Views: 429

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That's not a wireframe shot, I meant in one of the viewports of Gmax.

Level 8
chriz. your right, orgrim released the vegeta model on wc3sear.ch awhile back which was ripped from esf so this is just as much ripped as the vegeta model...i would say stop editing esf models...you might as well start learning to model normally because ripping wont get you anywhere so i would suggest buying milkshape and using this tutorial so you can save your finished model

http://www.josh.ch/joshch/tutorials/milkshape,welcome.html

this tutorial will teach you how to scratch model and character, and add bones, assign them, and then animate....enjoy

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes I see now, you edited the model he converted and released. All you did was move some verticies and start to reskin it!

We do not support thieves, bub. You're on my shitlist now.

Proof:

"Your" model (right) next to his export (left)
wf.JPG

"Your" Unwrap (left) next to the export's (right)
uv.JPG

People like you piss me off.

Level 6
Wat i didnt edit and i do not edit Half-life models i desired to Model from scratch yea i used the skin and edited that but i did make from scratch it was hard anyways my gotenks has took me 5 days cause of the hair so dont say i edit models casue i dont and that other post about me editing Half-life models was my brother he jsut wonted to now so dont say i steal models.

Level 7
lol @ his user title.

I don't mean to sound like a broken record but...

You shouldn't take credit for some one elses work. The other guy didn't spend most of his time modeling just to see some one else who did little to no work take all of the glory.

Meh, just neg rep.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I did. Mapper, you are lying, and wasting your breath.

I gave substantial evidence to your thievery, and nothing you say will change my mind.

Just stop digging yourself a deeper hole. Stealing, and constantly lying about it is not, and will not be tolerated at our humble site.

If I see ANY evidence of you stealing ANYTHING again, I will see to it personally that you are PERMANENTLY banned from The Hive Workshop.

Watch yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.