• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z Skin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not sure where to request this, but I'm modifying a Dragonball Z map and am in need of some skins and/or models for it.

Some of the characters I need them for are:
Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Kid Trunks, Future Trunks, Babidi, Dabura, Majin Buu, Broly (or Broli), Cell, Frieza, Baby (or Bebi), and 2 different Androids

Some characters require multiple skins/models. If you can contact me or reply to this I could tell you exactly what is needed for each. Thank you.

Level 2
At the moment nothing is set in stone. Of course they all need their own models otherwise the skins would overwrite each other (I think). So if you're interested you can feel free to start doing some. I have other various NPCs in the game as well that will need their own models but I wanted to get the playable guys done first.

And on a side note, I will be giving credit to the artist(s) that provide skins/models.

GOD

GOD

Level 1
i have made a goku,goku ssj,goku ss3,goku ss4, vegeta,vegeta ss, vegeta ss2, vegeta ss3, vegeta ss4 and gohan,gohan ss,gohan in training suit thing, very detailed uub and buu and im working on a majuub

but i wont post it here on this website because lots of people will dl it and itll be 99999999999 downloads and everyone would have it in their dbz map and so on

sorry you can email me and i can send them to you as long as you do.........their is lots of stuff im to lazy to say it ALL so email me and u could get it my email is

[email protected] thats the correct version cuz darky27 banned me from my other account so DONT BE FOOLED BY THE EMAIL IN MY MEMBERLIST k all well im hungry gonna be back in a half a hour reply soon later

Status
Not open for further replies.