• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beautiful Gate

This gate is only for HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL, if you wish the angled, I am making it right now, cause the angled has some errors...

Please Comment or Credit me if you use this model.

Updated : Reduced Particles

Keywords:
Beautiful, Wonderful, Best, Great, Good, Amazing, Stuff, Gate, Rocky, s4nji, Stress, Cool, Wow!
Contents

Beautiful Gate (Model)

Reviews
16:49, 11th Jan 2009 Pyritie: Death animation has too many particles. Lower them to about 50 or so. 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

16:49, 11th Jan 2009
Pyritie: Death animation has too many particles. Lower them to about 50 or so.

23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 12
Heya :)

Not bad, not bad. The texture on the pillars supporting the gate itself are really stretched, you should remap them and rescale the mapping a bit, to make it look a little better (if you can, that is).

Other than that, interesting use of textures, but i think the barrel wood texture is too "light" to fit to the brick texture you used, you should use something darker like the campaign screen wood textures.
Good job all in all, 3.5 / 5 from me.

Level 1
This gate are supposed to be in Arabian Style.It's nice skin... not model. I can't see anything new in it though the skin is fine and i'll give 4/5.