• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple door model which can open and close. Based on the Blizzard gate model. Just replace the gate model with this model in the object manager. Please give +rep and credit if you use this model in your map.
Contents

Gate (Model)

Reviews
[PENDING] January 19th, 2008 This model is pending for the following reason: -This model currently has a bug with the death animation, the old door does not disappear. PM another moderator or me if you have further questions or you resolve this...

M

[PENDING]
January 19th, 2008
This model is pending for the following reason:
-This model currently has a bug with the death animation, the old door does not disappear.
PM another moderator or me if you have further questions or you resolve this issue.
--donut3.5--

» Wolverabid «

Date: 30th of January, 2008
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model's in-game selection size is incorrect.
[-] The death animation is faulty.
[-] This submission was never repaired or updated.

Level 3
Handy as a side entrance to a city or the door of a larger building. Deffinatly a useful model though, great work!

:thumbs_up:

Level 3
you should give it an opening animation... that always bugged me about the original gate, how it just instantly filngs open... think about it, that would hurt
other then that i cant complain... useful for smaller gateways or as doors to a room or something
...nice