• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 12
This was one of my favorite map until another map caught my eye. (Valkemiere, you could see it. Maybe you get inspired. The same for the other author. I tried to contact you, but I never found you before you got here D:) It still is GREAT though. The idea ("stolen", or let's say, for your goodness, "version for wc3."), the spells... it was the first time someone (finally) had the idea to do rasengan and chidori like this (the guy from the other map was the only other one that did the same xD)

Level 2
I still enjoy playing this, sure its chaotic and imbalanced sometimes but thats half the fun. I know quite a few people who'd like to maybe see Chopper in a new version if there is one, I know I would :cute:

Level 10
While you are saying that it would be cool if you could provide us some of his attack : hero are based on this 1 passive + 2 spell + 1 ultimate We need more One piece char : i know valk wanted to add crocodile but i admit lot poeple are requesting chopper & Crocrodile .

Me and Valk dont know alot from One Piece, i only read Bleach, Dbz & Naruto Manga yet & i dont think ill have time to read one piece manga's so video would spare us time and fiits better than only " Hey yo add this char"

Mm..its finally back, fun map, very addicting still, my only complaint is it should maybe have bots or some sort of A.I., no one ever joins it when I host on B.net...but when they do join this is like all I host xD Looking forward to (maybe) future versions. :thumbs_up:

I suggest You to take a turn to CLAN HKV/HKV2 @ USEAST the Official DON Clan ^^ : our clan got 2 hosting bot & 2 Stealth Bot

Last edited:
Level 2
Buu typos:

1 Please remove the "H" on Buu's skill description names, it sounds annoying.

2 and retype the sentence on Angry Explosion ulti.

it should be "Explodes himself and deals massive damage on a large area, but Good Buu remains on play."

3 you mistyped Innocence Cannon to "Innonce Cannon"

4 I recommend you to replace the "Good Fat Buu" to "Fat Buu" Evil or bad isnt really nessecary on his name.

Gohan typos:

So far I only found 1 typo error, It should be "Kakarotto's son" instead of "Kakarotto son"

And I have a request, can you add Broly as a selectable character in-game?

and it might be cooler if you add goku beside gohan when doing a father and son kamehameha. =)

Level 10
Buu typos:

1 Please remove the "H" on Buu's skill description names, it sounds annoying.

2 and retype the sentence on Angry Explosion ulti.

it should be "Explodes himself and deals massive damage on a large area, but Good Buu remains on play."

3 you mistyped Innocence Cannon to "Innonce Cannon"

4 I recommend you to replace the "Good Fat Buu" to "Fat Buu" Evil or bad isnt really nessecary on his name.

Gohan typos:

So far I only found 1 typo error, It should be "Kakarotto's son" instead of "Kakarotto son"

And I have a request, can you add Broly as a selectable character in-game?

and it might be cooler if you add goku beside gohan when doing a father and son kamehameha. =)

oh yeah lot poeple also told me there some tooltip hero description that are wrong like vegeta being goku brother o_O which isnt right

Level 13
hehe. ok. change it soon..
this map include 20 hive maps this month @.@ i dont believe it.
what the most ppl like in DON? i want review it. coz this map lookslike still bugging and imbalance. lol. but i'll always improve this map.

just info new heroes for next version : broly, frieza, choper, crocodile, madara, pein.
hope this map size not more big :D

Level 2
what the most ppl like in DON? i want review it. coz this map lookslike still bugging and imbalance. lol. but i'll always improve this map.

just info new heroes for next version : broly, frieza, choper, crocodile, madara, pein.

yes, a bit of balancing would do. what matters the most is the game's special effects which made me motivate to play your game, it's your specialty anyway..
i saw your broly nuke on youtube that's awesome aside from your rasen shuriken model, you should add that too. :D

Level 10

the map is Popular becuz spell are goodly made, Hero are interesting,:few mode playable very interesting & also You have 2 clan in useast that host don evryday :D

i do not know which optimizer you use but with wc3SLKOPT i succeed to reduce map size from 10mb to 8 mb :D

Level 1
Er... i love ur map Valk but ... whit madara... when he uses his eye thing on the moon:
1) anoying that we cant move for a sec or 3 because of that we see the moon
2)when he uses that skill the whole map becomes visible for evry 1 for ever X_X
So... could ya fix it ? And also kyubii has a short cd D: . Some 1 used the kyubii all the times to kill the towers ...
Still greath map 100/10 ^(^.^)^

Edit : And id love to have goku in a normal wc3 melee map:D would just be fun to play as goku and kamehameha computers :D it won't go online or anything so if u want to give it i'd be forever gratefull X_X . If no sorry i asked the greed was to much D:

Last edited:
Level 2
Hmm I effing love the broly skill set. Specially the Bloody Combo and the ultimate. I feel like i'm playing as the real Broly :D

BTW here's some suggestions i want to share just in case.

1.Gaara's Skill set names are messed up. Please fix it.
Here's some info:

Sabaku kyuu= Wraps enemy with sand.
Sabaku Sousou: Crushes enemy while wrapped in sand
Ryuusa Bakuryu=A Sand-like tidal wave that covers and drowns the enemies with sand and changes terrain with sand.
Sabaku Taiso: Compresses the sand terrain due to Ryuusa Bakuryu and crushes enemies below the sand platform. (Most of people loved this skill)

2. Madara's Nine Tail summoning is just too lame. I blocks the whole screen, it also blocks Madara (Which you cannot click while fighting him), its cool but it's really annoying.
I suggest you put a 100% evasion rate ability which can be activated by timing or quick buff, if you want to base it like on anime.

3.Please improve Hatake Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan Skill Graphic Effects. I want it to be bad ass such as Madara's time space jutsu. :)
4. Enel's Ultimate Does no damage
5.Japanese and English Audios are mixed up. Japanese Dub is the best :D

As for the AI GAMEPLAY, can you at least make a 2v2 or 3v3 mode? 5v5 is just too messed up IMO due to the flashy skills and number of characters.

I Rank this map 8/10.
But it can become higher if the skills, balances, tooltips and names are fixed.
I can help you with the grammars, just PM me :)

Last edited:
Level 12
I think it was the
Text
code. Not sure. In case, it would be
All the changes, here
. Or, if you don't mind, one hidden tag written Changelog, and inside it lots of hidden tags each with the changelog of different versions.

Ah. Lol. It actually worked. Well, it is ['hidden'=Title]Text[/'hidden].

However, without the ' of course.

Level 2
quite a fun map but i had a suggestion.

Make kakashi's ultimate pull other units that near the targeted unit

Level 2
Also i think, you should change vegeta's critical strike into an passive bashing skill, A skill that gives 20% chance to push unit 140 units away. Mainly because most of his skill have casting time making he wasn't good and can't dps well even with his super saiyan

Level 2
about the kakashi ultimate, it should be point target what i mean is, that it shouldn't be unit targeting spell it will make it so much imba, so instead of, it sholud be point target, so then player have a chance to dodge it.

Also, you should nerf admiral aokji, he is simply overpowered at late game, you should decrease the freezing chance to 5% and decrease his ice ball ability damage, 400 damage and 100 nova is too high, imo, and you should decrease his 3rd skill, slowing aoe to 300 or something, simply because the current aoe is too high!.

Great map, but balance is needed.

Also, i found out a RARE bug, it occur rarely, but when it happens, the map goes buggy. The bug is that sometime you might random a same hero even thought it is picked already! Example: A has picked Son Gohan, B randomed, and got son gohan, When A uses Father-son kamekameha, B uses Father-son kamekameha while A is CASTING father-son kamekameha, then after casting is done and B has fired as well, A will be stucked, he loses the ablity to control his hero and such. But if an enemy or allied hero uses an unit targeting spell on him, he regain control for his hero. Although it's a rare case, but it still happen sometime. :).

Last edited:
Level 5
-Jirayia's ultimate tooltip it's from vegeta's ultimate tooltip
-You don't tell how luffy's haki activates(found later it's through low hp)

I will send more feedback if i find something out of place