• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Okay, gota make a review
Battlestadium DON 1.8c
Good Points :
+ It has eyecandy spells
+ Terrain is so animesh
+ AI is stratergic
+ Have a lot of characters

Bad Points :
- The "Gedo Mazo" ability still have "Mugen Tsukuyomi" tooltip
- It's getting bored when you played for a long time, maybe you can add minigames?
- The roshan can attack towers o_O

Suggestions :
* Add mini-games
* Pein, Vegito and Konan still have no icon portrait

Overall : 4/5 and +Rep :cgrin:
~ILH

Last edited:
Level 15
I never know why this map can be most downloaded map
Even this map has great special effect, and the terrain is clear, but the gameplay...
The main problem is, it's not balanced. Actually I got bored with this map.
It's not balanced in each heroes, some weak some strong. And the ration between HP and the damage, and MP with the skills, it's not balanced.

And I think, it will be better if this is a RPG map, it would be better. If you have played DBZ Tribute or a kind of that, you will know. There will be no limit from the effect, and we can enjoy the skills...

Well, that's my opinion, thank you

Level 3
For years this map was hosted by SPN bots. Unfortunately that is over. Are there any other such bots hosting, or places, or ways to play this map with many people?

Level 2
my favorite!
always play this vs ai in AoS
Better this than dota!
Love zorro,moria,newgate and akainu

-ranged unit building both anbu/akatsuki must be reduced also with tower they makes me ANGRY!
-Roshan should not too close to mid lane
-remove suck blinking boss elemental skill in east map
-add some hero
-deidara need some improvement i think....

i think u shud remove HP regen or reduce it by A LOT cuz when i mass all 6 item slots i get like 48 hp regen per sec and i get invincible :/

if u using strength hero....
critcal makes u drop even u strong

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Hey valk can I make a suggestion? Can you remove the clapping sound whenever somebody gets a kill? Its fun at first, but its getting kinda annoying. And i hope that you can make itachi stronger. Nice map though

Level 3
Can't wait for update for the map.

i wanted to request something, i think some of Edward's abilities have too big mana costs. Just 1 Q costs 1/3 of his mana pool plus his Air shockwave is 75 mana. Lee has similar skill with only 25 mana cost.
Good luck updating the map.:wink:

Level 1
hey valkemiere can you tell me how to play with madara i know hes there but i cant seem to remember the cheat to allow me to play with him.pls help

Level 1
Epic! Really great map. :D I hope that you'll add bleach characters, their abilities are really good and can be a great addition to this epicness. :D But it can increase the size of the map I guess so I wont get my hopes up for that. xD Also, can I request a separate command for disabling the duel instead of -arnd? :)

Glad to hear your going to change that wow and clapping sound when a player dies, its really annoying IMHO. Can't play with my speakers at max volume because of that. xD

Last edited:
Level 3
Should I comment on beta009?
Deidara[W] leaky. Gaara[W], Croc[Q] 2000 damage spells. Itachi[Q] is stronger than [R] due multiple AoE damage ravens inflict. Nico hooks do no damage. Nico[R] cooldown 20 seconds, also sometimes it bugs [ESC] regen. Sharingan also prevents [ESC] on all Uchihas, making weak Sasuke weak beyond belief. Some spells are impossible to hit with due long casting time and no way to keep enemy in place for long enough, like Sasuke[X],[R], Naruto[R]. Naruto[E] regeneration seems to be somehow very broken and doesn't work.

Level 3
eh, that is [T] for crock. is the 009 newest?

itachi [Q] becomes increasingly too op as you lvlup.
Mihawk is ignored in tenkachi. if only mihawk is left in enemy team, your team is declared winner of duel and it ends.

orochimaru lags nearly as much as deidara. Mainly [W], and also that forest ulti.

and actually, deidara[W] laggyness might be 3 times less of a prolem if cooldown fixed. Probably wouldnt fill the leakpool that much.

Last edited:
Level 3
Pain chibaku tensei can't damage neji when chibaku tensei sucks neji inside it, that's after neji rotates...

I mean... Pain casts ulti above neji, neji directly rotates... neji goes into chibaku tensei but he receives no damage...

That's too buggy i lost because of it

chibaku inflicts damage once. if neji rotates in an exact time - he is a good player, and thats why you lost.

btw, valk, in 1.8d009, konan model stays winged all the time, even though stats change when [W]. Dunno if thats intended.

Level 3
as of 013, mihawk tournament issue is not fixed yet :#.

other than that, map became even more laggy. i suggest remakes of Konan[X], Janemba[W] and such spells not to spam many units but simple aoe damage with some cute animation doing the rest.

Level 3
theres very nasty issue with Law, in some games ROOM doesnt function. Only his [R] works. i think this didnt happen in betas before 012.

deidara still has 20 second cooldown for [W], instead of 60, which was is written in tooltip. 20 is bad.
konan also has 30 second cooldown for [W], and lasts 20 seconds, regardless of level. blades inflict a lot of damage.

Last edited: