• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleStadium DON 2.0

861081_516998611683773_1805956142_o.jpg

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

AllChars.jpg

Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Video:

Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

TKCC.jpg
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
Suggestion

This is just a suggestion but I think you should collaborate with destiny.knight in making an anime map similar to this with the spell details but with his spell usage and mechanic where it seems realistic like in the anime. Just a suggestion :D

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Are ever going to add old school characters? Like FOTNS, Guyver, JJBA, Berserk, etc?

Level 1
Guys...did anyone notice..sometime the dragonball stuck at TREE OR HOUSE...canot be pick..
i got 6 dragonball and the last 1 stuck there...=.=..and the dragon canot be drop...its waste my eventory slot =.=

Level 6
I hope you are planning on adding more Akatsuki menbers on the game and btw the new freeza is alot better but i have a problem with the terrain at the middle since it turns to pink and black boxes when i use gedo mazo.Dunno if this happens because my warcraft 3 has a lot of mods i will try to reinstall wc3 and make a second review but for now im giving yoou a 4\5:thumbs_up:

Level 8
Weird how people who make one of extremly popural maps with thousands download have 50 Reputation points and some people have thousands reputation points but their maps are so bad they only look good if you know on who i mean =_)