1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BattleStadium DON 2.0

Submitted by valkemiere
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

I Strongly recommend this map for manga lover!!!
BattleStadium D.O.N.

Anime Map based on Anime Jap fighting game for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 featuring characters from the popular anime and manga series
The War between three great Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto, hence the D.O.N.

Work with Patch ? : 1.27b, 1.29. 1.30.2
Map size 38++mb

AI available
Map Type Aeon Of Strife

Author
- Valkemiere(Project Leader)
- Lordrygar (UI)
- Lordygar & Logich (LoadingScreen)

The Latest Version is DON 2.0(??/12/2018)

All Available Character
[​IMG]

Features
Features
- Epic Custom Effect
- This map have Ai!
- Best DBZ town, and Konoha city place
- Realistic Sound and Cool Effect
- Fast to learn, and time play
- God's View Camera
- Epic Custom Spells
- Budokai Tournament
- Animeish terrain

Credit
Credits List

- Idearo Ace (Dbz model)
- Fantoche (Dbz model)
- Dennis Herman (Animator)
- jhxcom_2000 (Naruto Models)
- Ddahe (Naruto Models)
- Neilc (Naruto Models)
- Mr.War3 (Naruto Models)
- Judash (Sfx model)
Beta Tester (2.0)
Berkunt, IdearoAce, Kimantep, Warso, Korea, Deathfire,1337LV, Halo, Logich, Heizen, and the others

Forum Disscusion

Video
Video:

changelog 2.0
Changelog 2.0
- New hero added : Blackbeard, Kaguya, Sabo, KidBuu, Bardock, Smoker, Hashirama, New Trunks,
- New Siege Creeps added (targeting tower only)
- New Item: Caped Baldy sets
- New modified hero models are become HD Quality.
- Map is more balanced
- Modified Leaderboard. Death count added, and more clearly
- Lags reduced
- Creeps model changed

Since the map worked nearly 4years. I cant describe it all.

[​IMG]
Contents

Battlestadium DON 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 25th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Drachame

Drachame

Resources:
    Resources:
    Best Arena map I've ever seen.

2. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bump. Hehe. Because Valkemiere is not really active here, I inform you that currently this map on hot progress (because its still holiday yay). You can find the progress on his blog or Facebook page. Battlestadium DON
    Warcraft D.O.N Blog

Or even better, join his Discord channel to get live update, and direct feedback. He is active there. join don discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

A couple week ago he said after tweaking 5 more heroes he might be able to realease it. And so far, there are Law, Luffy, Sanji tweaks. And we already got Sabo and Blackbeard, also Dragonball Super updates. (hey, where is the love for Naruto? :p) So maybe it can be released this year o.o

3. Kl3sk

Kl3sk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is anyone else waiting for 2.0?

4. valkemiere

valkemiere

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The map is currently in beta stage 12th. No problem so far. I need time to update it

5. valkemiere

valkemiere

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    don 2.0 has been released. enjoy! :D

6. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:

7. Kl3sk

Kl3sk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Valkemiere, the new features and skills are great, but I want to make some balancing suggestions, since balance has always been D.O.N.'s shortcoming.

8. valkemiere

valkemiere

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sure. You can send it to me. Thx for helping me

9. HeckThor D. C D

HeckThor D. C D

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Love it. Thanks Valkemiere! A FUNNY MAP WITH A GOOD AI for Days OFFLine <3 :cool: The SKills efects are fabulous! I want more! o_O

I only ask you to allow Naruto to be selected from the Pain Saga, 6tails and old rasenshuriken and the clones. In addition to the new Naruto;) <3

And keep improving and expanding the map further developing new characters like Killer Be and Kisame! <3 If I had money I would donate but I'm not very good $$ :confused: so I send you my support and this good comment! Any detail I find I will comment on it!

10. valkemiere

valkemiere

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thankyou for support me. I will do my best

11. scoolharis

scoolharis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing as always.

12. Kirigaya Natsu

Kirigaya Natsu

Resources:
    Resources:
    One of the best anime maps I've seen

13. demented1

demented1

Resources:
    Resources:
    where can i find people to play this with?

14. HolyDemon00

HolyDemon00

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm plesantly surprised with the AI, while they only use a portion of the hero's skills, they do add to the chaos and fun of the match when there's not enough people. Some AI, such as Neji, Sasuke and Gotenks are particularly strong from early to late game.

Some bug though, I notice Kid Buu, Son Goku and Bardok AI don't buy any more items after boots and the health/mana gem. It can be annoying to have them on your team since they feed, hard. Son Goku in particular is noticeably worse than in 1.9

Also, why do some AI (usually an agi character, but there's some exception) will just camp in the middle, and ignore everything that's happening in their own or the enemy's base.

15. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    The AI mostly just ordered to attack move to specifics point, and they will keep changing lanes. So that why they just moving around in middle not care about most things. No advanced AI like defending or ambush or proper retreat, just keep attacking.
    There are not many item set for the AI. And the base abilities they used for custom spells is kinda not AI friendly, this Warcraft AI only can detect those base ability and decide when to use them (like some are spam, retreating, etc.. there is a thread somewhere here explaining that). And for balancing, the main focus is for players vs players.

16. Nicusor95

Nicusor95

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quite a long time since my first experience with this map .I used to play it a lot with/againts my friends and it was so much fun.