• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battleships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I think we should find a time, weekend or something, wherein we all play Battleships together for the fun of it, to find out which team is the best. So long as I get to play with Bachhich (not a member yet but might convince him later) then I care not for whom else I play with. I think it would be interesting and fun if we had enough members.

Level 21
yeh battle ship is another great map i would love to have a tournie but i dunno when i could do it, if u arrange a time and people are intresed i will play, remember to go onto the clan chat every so oftern to so we can talk and also add each other to freinds

Level 14
I think you are already a friend on the Malufa account, unsure of for the one I typically play, Luirru. When I get a chance I will look into it. I am currently trying to get the people from Battleship forum to decide if they are interested as well, I will keep you posted.

PS the website for Battleships is www.myforge.net

Status
Not open for further replies.