• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battleships Crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello guys,

after finally releasing a the Battleships Crossfire Version 4.90 I am quite happy with gameplay.
But Reforged made a bunch of Shipmodels unusable, because they kept making visual bugs. This is why we are looking for a Modelmaker, to replace unfitting or broken ship models. I already looked at the Models section and a bunch of the ships there are already in the map. But we need more, and more fitting models for the type of ship. I would also be happy if someone knows some other resources for Shipmodels, but my own research did have great success.
The second thing we are looking for a better special effects. Most of the spells visuals are based on vanilla wc3 spells. It would be a great time to improve them and add new visuals to make the map more intuitive and visual beautiful.

So in short I am looking for:
-Warcraft3 Shipmodels
-Custom Special Effects

If you are interested into contributing to the map, please contact me.
Battleships Server: Join the Battleships Discord Server!
Discord: Ziadoma#1337

I would also be greatful about other informations of other resource than hive.

Level 14
Hey guys, little update.

Right now we are looking for a spellmaker.
Jass or VJass prefered, but most important parts are MUI/MPI.
So I can focus on the other stuff for the map.

If you are interested into helping dm me here or on discord. (below)

Status
Not open for further replies.