• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Race Vers. 0.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
This is a fun game choose from neutrals heroes

Keywords:
Battle Race
Contents

Battle Race Vers. 0.3 (Map)

Reviews
19:36, 26th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Multiple upload of your map. Use the update button next time. I am rejecting the older version, update the newer one. Rejected.

M

19:36, 26th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Multiple upload of your map. Use the update button next time. I am rejecting the older version, update the newer one. Rejected.

Level 31
Oh well, I'll download it and check what he changed after my review.
And! I must say, he changes description only. Rofl..

You removed only the part of description that was not in english. Also you removed these boxes from map that suppsed to be a wall or something. And as far I played it, I didn't notice anything else changed.

Dude, I told you 10 reasons why your map should be rejected and so? Did you read it carefully? Did you even thought about it? Did you even try to fix stuff that I mentioned? No..

Alright, let's see now.. I said, terrain was terrible and at your second verion - terrain is as same horrible as it was. Description, WRITE MORE ABOUT IT. Trees, NOTHING CHANGED, same problem, out of trees.. Drop, SAME BAD. Gold mines, ALSO SAME. Custom hostiles, SAME. Corrupted Protectors, SAME AGAIN.

After my review you said: ty APproject for ideas.
Ideas? That's bloody facts, you must improve it or your map will be single trash over the internet. It was suggestions, not simple ideas.

Next time, when you'll want to update your map, use UPDATE button up your resource instead UPLOAD.

This map should be REJECTED for sure, what else could be said.

1/5

Last edited:
Level 2
herrible or terrible, "did you even THOUGHT about it" Bloody? thats the equivalant of any of the cuss words in England.

Seeing as you LOVE to give harsh reports i figured you would have good hand writing (Go to travian.us post there see what they say about bad hand writing)

Not trying to be harsh lol just fair...ish.

Level 31
Who are you? My new english teacher? Good, finally someone can enlight me.

After all, this is not the place to discuss such things as bad grammar or misspllings.

Why would I love to give harsh comments? I just tell the things that could be improved and if creator ignores such things, not my fault. You expect me to lick everyone's ass like do more than 95% of whole hiveworshop community? Like: wow I love this! No thanks.