• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of the Pelennor Fields v3.1

Contents

Battle of the Pelennor Fields v3.1 (Map)

Level 9
i have a friend that is making a battle of plennor fields his username is asasin850 i tested it twice with him is this the same one as he is making would you know him by any chance he is a LOTR fantic and hes realy good at making LOTR maps

Level 9
hmm i cant download it for some reason it says
cannot open file it does not appear to be to be a valid archive if you downloadd this file, try downloading it again

anyone know why and how i can fix this

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I could download it. It's great! I just don't like the arthas' skin. I think it's kinda ugly >.<

But, the map itself is very good. Althrough I think you should reduce the damage of heroes. Heroes are like everything in the game. Also, give them complete abilities.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ok. And btw i liked your way of protection. The map doesn't crash, you can open it but you can't steal anything from it. (That's kinda pity because I searched for that Darkwraith on dragon in the models section and I couldn't find it >.<)

Level 1
whoa! this maps models hmm ROCKED THE ****ING WC3 but it gets kinda lame after a while :twisted:

Level 1
I WANT this to be a good game

Yo, got some pros and cons for yer.

Pros:
-Some Decent Skins
-Osgiliath and Minas Tirith are good looking
-Opening Cinematic
-All of the names are correct and there are no spelling mistakes
-Fairly Well Balanced

Cons:
-Gondor can attack the gates
-The gate towers should be given to a computer player and then shared with all Gondor Players
-Control is given to everyone at the start, and we know what happens when everyone has control over your units
-A few skins are pretty low quality
-The main gate should be invulnerable to everything except seige damage or invulnerable untill Grond enters the area
-Far too easy for Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli to get to the King of the Dead and defeat him because of all the soldiers
-Faramir was a tad too strong
-Rohan arrive too early into the game, they are hardly needed when they arrive.

Yeah, the Cons list is quite alot bigger, and this isn't feedback from just me other people have said this stuff aswell. This could be a majorly good game if you fix those things.
I'll try and get more feedback to you whenever I can.