• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Fort Urlekk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my second map made so far. This terrain is not made by me, but all of the triggers/units, and everything else is. Now, to tell you a little bit about my map...

Urlekks:
As a member of the Urlekk tribe, your mission is to defend your base, against the invading Alliance.

Alliance:
As a member of the Alliance, your mission is to attack the Urlekk base, and destory them.

~~~Version History~~~
1.0b~~~Testing the maps funness, and if the triggers work. Much of the game is not complete.

~~~Soon to come~~~
1.5b
[+] 2 new heroes
[+] Make heroes pickable
[+] New and improved icons
[+] Balanceing the two teams
[+]

Keywords:
assualt, on, the, orcs, urlekk, troll, chuck norris, defend, defense,
Contents

Battle of Fort Urlekk (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: You edited the map without the authors permission. Show solid evidence you had the permission, until that Rejected.

M

20:34, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You edited the map without the authors permission. Show solid evidence you had the permission, until that Rejected.

Level 8
How can i show "solid evidence" if the author of this map, does not have a username on this account?

EDIT: Hmm, i guess i can scavenge around B.NET to find him(since i know his username) but i doubt he still plays D:...but ill try to get his permission