• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Bronquic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Bronquic:
a once peaceful lovely town until ThE FaTeD DaY, the "fated day" turned Bronquic upside town and in total chaos as many people die from the horrifying demons that has controled the city. the millitary is currently trying to surpress the incoming demons.

"The Fated Day":
"the fated day" is the day when the demon lord Akuyza declared war on Earth and created a dimention portal in which demons traveled through and attacked earth. Lord Akuyza used the city Bronquic as his base while he sent his demons at near citys. Earth will be conquered in aprox 4 months if no one is to do something about this threat.

Mission:
your mission is to eradicate all the demonic fiends and to close the dimension rift created by Akuyza.

Demons:
A savage creature that will stop at no will to tear your guts apart from your stomach
Tip: be careful...they hurt...alot

Date: 2300

This is basicly a map i have thought up recently~its a Modern Warfare, with a hint of futuristic humans vs demons, a non-save RPG (why non-save? because i really do hate the pain of having to typing in codes, thus making me <3 non save rpgs =D)

i will be working to make this map as soon as i get enough feedback or encourgement~

critism,applaude,suggestions all accepeted

thank you for taking your time and reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.