• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle net map name glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
what i mean is befor you dl the map, when u join my game, say the last map u edited/made was called "Winter Maul", befor you have dled the map it will say "winter maul" and have that picture. But after you dl it it will b fine

{EDIT}
hm... im not sure i understand, the map name is slightly diferent than the saved name if thats what u r sayin but it still doesnt fix =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
hm... im not sure i understand, the map name is slightly diferent than the saved name if thats what u r sayin but it still doesnt fix =/
2wq4ncy.png

edit: didn't blizzard fixed this map glitch on the new patch already?

Level 2
i have done that, here, my maps name right now is "Commander_Trav's Footman Wars v12" but if you join my game and dl the map, untill you have completley dled it it will say the last map that YOU edited not me. Say u edited winter maul last, it will say winter maul untill after you dl it, then the name wil b fine

Status
Not open for further replies.