• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle for the Fallen Realm..HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a thread..

im making a map that cosist on this

something like almost a melee map whit all the races that can be considered races. (bloodelf, naga, satyr, nerubian, troll, tauren, dwarves, etc..most of them separated)

new powers, upgrades, creep upgrades and updaptes and 1 or 2 creep heros per kind of creep.

and the most fun u can see here in a biggest map all your favorite fallen heros:

Uther, Xavius (Satyr. battle of the ancients), Bloodfeather (Harpy), Cenarius, Lady Serpentra (in really she's dead) and a lot of them.. u can get items from them killing them (if u can) or make them side whit u (quest)

also in the idea there are some zones where if u activate them teleport all the hero's of the map to other hidden zones where u can get higgher tomes and imperial items to aid u in your march.

well lot of new items powers, creeps, heros, interesting new things, traps etc.

ahh and when i end this if i do it have care there i made some pots (poison pots that seem like life pots so it helps to kill enemy heros)

in what i need help is doing all that i have the icons but i need someone to help me doing new mdfs and triggered powers..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.