• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle for the Eastern Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What progress have you done?

Terrain for Mission 1 and 2 100% done
Units placed, Mission/Quests planned

at the moment what I'd like to do is Finalize Tech Tree and Spells for Heroes after that I just need Triggering over Mission 1 and 2

Mission 3 Terrain gona start soon I'll be updating/posting Screenies and the ideas I do have for the Tech Tree

btw I'd like to offer you the position of a Beta Tester/Idealist if you'd like to join

Level 9
hmm guess it's time we got back to business

Human Tech Tree
Tier 1
TownHall
-Peasants(Basic Resource gatherer and builder)
-Upgrades to Keep

Farm
-LumberJack (A unit that can only collect Lumber)
-Can be Upgraded to have Extra Food (Each Farm Separate Upgrade, the Farm will no longer be able to train lumberjacks after being upgraded)

Barrack
-Footman ( Basic Melee Unit, Can mount a Hourse to become a Cavalrier )
-Archer ( Basic Ranged Unit has 2 Modes normal Fire Mode and Scater Shot mod after an Upgrade ) [Requirement : Lumbermill]
-Swordsman - Heavy Melee Unit, Can Learn Tactical Sheild which gives the Swordsmen a chance to take only 50% damage. [Requirement : Keep]

Lumbermill
-Drop off Point for wood
-Upgrades for peasants and archers

BlackSmith
-Upgrades Ground and Air units Attack/Defense

Shipyard
-Sailors( Naval Worker - a worker who can repair Naval Units and built Naval Buildings also has the ability to "Swim" but can't stay in water for long )
-Transport ( Light Transport unit )
-Dock Defender ( Light Naval Unit )

Altar of Heroes
-Summons and Revives Heroes

Tier 2
Keep
-Upgrade to Castle( Castle is no longer T3 Enabler, but now is a defensive Building )

Armory
-Ballista ( Long Ranged Seige Unit )
-Cannon ( Medium Ranged Seige Unit, Cannon balls need to be purchased before this unit can attack )[Cannon ball ammo system with inventory]
-Flying Assassin - Medium Ranged air Unit
-Seige Tank ( Heavy Seige Unit )

Order of Knights
-Hourses ( has 4 Invetory slots, Can be combined with Footman to become a Cavalrier )
-Peg Rider ( Basic Flyer can be made only when a footman is sent inside this building )
-Knight - Heavy Melee Unit

Humanity Scantum
-Priest ( Basic Healer, can Heal and Learn Dispel Dust and Energy Bliss )
-Battle Mage ( Offensive Caster, can Cast Slow Poison, Flame shot and Thunder Strike )
-Sage ( Hero Like Unit, can be Trained Only once, can cast Blaze Feild, Thunder Bolt and Boulder Rain )

Foundry
-Contains Upgrades for Naval Units

War Dock [Requirement : Foundry]
-Marine Destroyer ( Basic Naval Ship )
-Light Frigate ( Fast Naval Ship )
-Human Flag Ship ( Heavy Naval Ship )

Tier 3
Mage Tower ( Tier 3 Enabler )
-has upgrades for casters
-attacks enemy units

Might update later for now gona put in the stuff and get some screenies of them
Triggerers!!