• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle for Azeroth: Altered Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So. . . I've been working and planning on something big. I've collected most of the models and I've arranged more than half of the tech-trees. Basically the plan I'm putting into action right now is to create usable and unique tech-trees for all playable races in WoW along with some of the factions we had to face in each expansion, and to create them with as much depth as the playable races in Warcraft 3. I'm going to be compiling them all into a typical altered melee map. BUT the catch is the map itself is going to be Azeroth, with Draenor, Outland, and Argus as well.

You'll get to see some of your favourite heroes a part of these races again such as Warchief Thrall and Varian Wrynn. I'll be reworking ALL spells and hero balancing as well to give them a modernized feel.

Anyways, I'm only here to see if there are some who are willing to join me on this. @stein123 has already helped me out with quite a lot of resources. Now I just need someone who's willing to work on the map itself as well as work on some spells with me.

Thanks and have a good day!

Level 12
Supposedly it was gonna be a campaign, but I didn't have the will to finish (again) nor the creative mindset to input wonderful shit into the campaign. So I thought, why not do something lazy like an altered melee map where I can get away with sloppy tech-trees and resources :)

Status
Not open for further replies.