• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle at Sunwell Plateau (Testphase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi folks!

I'm in need of your help. Im working at that big school project which conts for finals. I could choose freely what topic I wanted and I wrote about software engineering. I decided therefore to make a Warcraft-III mod. It should be a A-RTS or MOBA or DotA-like map or however you'd like to call it. After planning phase and resource management etc, I worked on the actual map for the last 3 months. It has been a lot more work than I expected and my intentions to make a 5v5-map with 12 heroes have been reduced to a 3v3-map with only 6 heroes.

What I want you to do now: You should test the map and give me some feedback. You can just post it in this thread. You can even criticize harshly if oyu want, but keep in mind that I was the only person working on this, and its not that I have no other things to do.

Where to get the map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/basp-v1-00-a-214256/
Where to play: I set up a hostbot on europe battle.net with the name BaSP.BOT. He will automatically host games named BaSP #(number). You can either add him to your friendlist and see what game he is in, or you can go to the channel BaSP, where he will be if no games are hosted in that moment. He will make an announce in that channel if he hosts a new game.

It is as easy as that, just go there and try it out, I would be glad. If you got any questions, you can post them in here as well.

Thanks in advance, I hope you enjoy it.

Sincerely, Rahmor

Last edited:
Level 2
OK im definately gonna do that!
It's an Action-RTS, sometimes also called MOBA. You know, like an AoS, DotA, LoL, that stuff. So it's definately not a melee map but an all custom map with even custom models.
Greetings

Level 6
I'm very behind the idea of strategical based WAR3 mods. I want to get working on one myself... I would like to help you with some suggestions criticism and feedback If you send me the map. If you hosted it on useast bot I might check for it but anyways Get back to me please and thanks :).

Status
Not open for further replies.