• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Batman Vs Predator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well I heard on some other site there was a comic book with the predator(pred 1,2, avp 1, 2) Vs Batman.

I actually think this would be a pretty damn good fight, both used advanced weapons, and we can even use our modern version of batman from begins and dark knight.

Thoughts??

Level 12
You fail! They do exist!?! Don't you ever watch the galactic news organization TV?! Everyone has one!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Batman would win, as he is a super hero with a tight costume. No crappy alien stands a chance against a guy in a tight costume. Even if that does not kill them alone, Batman has the power of money to finish them off. By the time he has to use that, all villians of foes have been defeated.

Level 10
Alright firstly of all Batman is a beast and is rich but his armor and weaponry is not better than the predator's and his overall toughness cannot match the predators. Batamn does howeevr have a bunch of back up plans which usually work in the end. I would have to say if pred didnt have gun turrets for shoulders then Batman would win. However if the Predator had gun turrets for shoulders no question Batman would eb spalttered up againt a wall somewhere in Gotham.

Level 5
Yeah, that would be kickass. They should make some kind of resident evil v. alien movie!

Level 12
You forget a old cop killed a predator in pred 2 =P and a marine killed one in pred 1 ^.^

Why can't batman? Hes a freaking high tech ninja of death

Level 7
Can't predator turn himself inviable? And with his weapons he would see batman as more a chew toy then a REAL enemy. So no offense to those who like batman, but after that battle he would be no more then bat crap. Same thing with Jason, predator Is just to good with his guns and stuff. Why not alien Verses Freddy or Jason?

Level 12
The only thing that would affect the fight against Jason would be slicing limbs off or blowing him to smitherings.

Look at pred 1, that marine killed him without weapons, Batman is stronger then that marine, more skilled and everything, I actually thing The predator without his high tech weapons it would be a very good fight

Level 7
You're all missing one big factor in the epic batte, Robin.

Useless as he may seem, Robin is actually a highly trained killing machine. Believe me or not, but theres actual footage of him killing an entire army of alquida with nothing but a single pair of saftey scissors. Oh yah and remember the batmobile? That thing doesn't even have a gasoline engine. It's powered with Robins rage.

Also predator is a tool why would anyone want him to win...

Level 12
Yea.. We are not talking about the VERY over exaggerating cartoon. We are using a more realistic version from batman begins and dark knight.

Besides this is BATMAN Vs Predator not batman & Robin vs Predator

Level 7
Well, if things ever heat up to much, predator has that bomb on his arm, and with that. BAM! Stailmate. If that can kill all those aliens, well batman and robin are only human.

Level 12
So you just assume predator has alien weapons technology but Batman doesn't have Robin?

I smell a fixed fight.

If u read my posts I said without the weapons that make things explode things into smitherings and things like that disc thing =P

Level 7
Well, if batman had Robin, shouldn't predator have more backup? I mean if you've at least seen alien verses predator you should know there are more then one.

Level 12
Seeing how predator has 3X more strength, speed, and just everything physcial, Robin wouldn't matter. Robin isn't as skilled as batman.

Level 3
Predator=slice batman's arms off with a nice little blade. Batman has a couple cool kicks I guess and a nice wavey cape to go with his tights, but that's about it. Predator can just slice him into pieces, gun him down, explode his insides into dust, or just blow his ass to the sky with the funny little nuke he has XD.

Batman<Predator.

Level 12
Wtf? Why would you add the terminator, to be realistic the terminator would kill them.. Add the rock or jet Li and the team will be even(even ash)

Level 4
Wtf? Why would you add the terminator, to be realistic the terminator would kill them.. Add the rock or jet Li and the team will be even(even ash)

Pfft, the Terminator would get owned by Rambo, in my honest opinion. However, the Rock would be quite an interesting addition to the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.