• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Basic JASS Multiboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Herro, as some of you already know, I've been learning JASS recently by looking through open source JASS scripts and functions. Lately, I've been looking for a basic multiboard in JASS. The only multiboard that was close to this was a "multiboard per player" which I hope to advance to some day.

So basically, I'm asking if someone could show me a basic JASS multiboard so I can learn from it.

Not sure if this is the right section, but, you can move it if you find necesarry.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The same as a GUI one but you do not need to do half the opperations. Just look at what the GUI natives do and you will easilly understand.

Basically you create a new multiboard. You format it to be the way you want. You then modify each item one by one by setting up a multiboarditem, modifying it and then releasing it.

I am not sure if releasing the items is required thou, and if it is not, then you could drastically speed up multiboard opperations by mapping your multiboard to a multiboarditem array and thus remove the need for creating and releasing items which saves 2 natives.

Status
Not open for further replies.