• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic Human Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys;

Well basically, what I am requesting you to make me is just a simple edit of the High-Elf villager model. As I am a poor modeller, I was wondering if someone could perhaps make the specified changes for me :confused:

Changes needed:

-Less pointy ears!
-Weaponless (If possible, I know there is most likely another weaponless high-elf model out there but i need the other changes to the model aswell :wink:)
-Perhaps a little shorter :cool:

Thats it! I would be very grateful if you could help me... as I'm new here, id also like to say hi! If you wanted to contact me or need help with anything, come to the helper forums, and my name is Cookie :wink:

Edit: I want it to have the same animations as the high-elf model aswell

Cheers

Last edited:
Level 1
thanks werewulf, but i was looking for something with the same animations as the high-elf villager model aswell. cheers anyways :smile:

Edit: Sorry for not saying that in the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.