• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless models needen please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok, i really need some models made weaponless, and i will give whoever does a unit i need weaponless credit in the map i am making i am going to use them in.

I need the following weaponless/shieldless

1.Elf Blademaster model on this site

2.Paladin

3.Uther

4.High Elf Swordsman model on this site, both weapons off plz

Thats it i think, i might have forgotten some of them, if i remember i will say.

Level 6
Well, if you'd care to look in the model section you'd see there's a weaponless DH already. Also, several of those models are being made weaponless for me, and if you asked Sopho he may give them to you, too.

Level 4
Hell I'd be happy to make models weaponless...seeing as it's a skinning solution.... just pm me with what you want (if you want it) or you can just im me on AIM, TwistedEssence12 I'm usually on....

(also I may have problems skinning any TFT skins so I'd appreciate it if you sent me any TFT skins via e-mail so I can easily change them)

Status
Not open for further replies.