• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bash or Critical Strike on Buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
newbie question, but is there a way for me to bash or critical strike a building without the use of triggers? Thanks

Pretty sure bash can be set to target buildings through the targets allowed field as Uncle said.

As for crit again try would Uncle suggested and change the targets allowed and if that doesn't work there are alternatives such as Sundering Blades set to provide bonuses aginst fortified or the demolish ability. Let us know what works and what doesn't :)

Level 6
Have you tried messing around with the Targets Allowed?
I have tried it, but the stun or bash buff doesn't show.
Critical Strike can be mimicked with the use of Demolish, though might not be exact 1:1 as one would expect.
Thanks!
Pretty sure bash can be set to target buildings through the targets allowed field as Uncle said.

As for crit again try would Uncle suggested and change the targets allowed and if that doesn't work there are alternatives such as Sundering Blades set to provide bonuses aginst fortified or the demolish ability. Let us know what works and what doesn't :)
Thanks! but I might as well use the demolish idea.

Sorry for the slow reply, folks. I was not able to figure out why I can't reply to my own thread for a while xD

Status
Not open for further replies.