• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrage + Orb effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a Hero skill so that when a Hero attacks, he has a chance to do a "burst" shot.

So, I plan to make an Orb skill based off of Slow or Lightning (new) and point the ability at Barrage, so in theory the hero has a chance to do Barrage every attack. However, I've been warned against combining the two abilities. Anybody know if in that combination, they'll work?

Level 24
I wasn't aware that orb effects even worked with barrage's main attack. learn something new every day.

Level 3
Ill try it...

*EDIT* - Nope. I mean, I added in one unit separately the Barrage and Orb of Slow effect. It hits all the targets around the unit, but slows only the main taret ....

Fenrik doesn't want to stack barrage with other orb effects, he wants to make it an orb. I tried this before and it worked for me without problems.
And about stacking barage with orb: the only orb that will stack is Searing Arrow abilitie (it looks realy cool)

Level 5
Thanks for your help Red-Blade and Nosferatu.

Tychus is a little closer to completion. Now if I could just find somebody to make a model of him for me... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.