• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bard suggestion(or not?)Warning (on russian xP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Никто не думал, что играя бардом задалбываешься перекидывать постоянно бафы?:vw_wtf: я например устал от тиммейтов,которые постоянно убегают/заходят выходят и т.д.

Было бы здорово если бы их заменить аое криками.

Например - вигор: вместо увеличения силы на постоянной основе, сделать крик с откатом, слегка дамажащим в небольшом радиусе, и повышающим силу всем вокруг в небольшом радиусе, на промежуток времени равный откату.
Аналогично с другими бафами. Сделать зависимость - сила урона бафа по мобам от инты, сила бафа от агилы, ну или наоборот.
Тогда у нас появится возможность комбинировать/появится разнообразие, необходимость бардам в инте.

Интересна была возможность барду носить лук, как просто эээ возможность. он жe Jack of all trades или как=)
чтобы был выбор - инструмент/кинжал,кинжал/кинжал, лук/ничего
Интересно можно ли добавить новый тип урона - звуковой.

То же с броней.
В многих рпг есть классы,которых тяжело отбалансить игрокам,потому что они могут носить любую броню.
Почему бы например в 2 ветку талантов/который бафер, не дать возможность носить тряпки для усиления бафов от инты(см пред пункт про скилы)

в принципе тогда нужно и таланты переделывать

Если кто сможет это внятно перевести для англ коммунити буду рад, а то я в англ профан, и все это будет читаться как "алалая лондон из зе кепитл оф грейт британ":ogre_rage:

Level 3
If someone can translate it, pls do this. Cause i think no one like to read "Google translate english". And mb some ideas will be useful to upgrade bard playing xD

Level 21
No one thought that playing a bard zadalbyvat jibe constantly buffs ? for example, I 'm tired of teammates who are constantly running away / come out , etc.

It would be great if they had to replace the AOE cries.

For example - Vigor : instead of increasing the force on a permanent basis, to cry with rollback , slightly damazhaschim in a small radius , and increases the strength of those around in a small radius , for a time period equal to the rollback .
Similarly with other buffs . Make dependence - the power of damage buff on mobs of Fastening , the power of agility buff , or vice versa .
Then we will be able to combine / appear variety , the need bards in interest .

Interesting to be able to wear the bard onions are just uh opportunity. he zhe Jack of all trades , or as = )
that was a choice - a tool / knife , dagger / dagger , bow / None
I wonder whether you can add a new type of damage - the sound .

Same with armor .
In many RPGs have classes , which are difficult to otbalansit players , because they can wear any armor .
Why would such a talent tree 2 / bafery who do not give a chance to wear rags to gain buffs from Inta ( cm before the point about skills )

in principle, and then you have to redo talents

If anyone is able to clearly translate to English kommuniti will be happy and that I in English layman, and it will all be read as " alalia London office of sewing kepitl Great British "

No one thought that playing a bard means constantly placing buffs? for example, I'm tired of teammates who are constantly running away / come out , etc.

It would be great if they had to replace the AOE cries.

For example - Vigor : instead of increasing the force on a permanent basis, to cry with (cooldown) , slightly (damages) in a small radius , and increases the strength of those around in a small radius, for a time period equal to the (cooldown).
Similarly with other buffs. Make dependence - the power of damage buff on mobs (with) (Haste), the power of agility buff, or vice versa .
Then we will be able to combine / (create) variety, (to make bards interesting).

(Would be interesting if bards could equip any weapon types - he the Jack of all trades , or if) that was a choice - a tool/knife, dagger/dagger, bow/None
I wonder whether you can add a new type of damage - Sound.

Same with armor.
Many RPGs have classes, which are difficult to (balance), because they can wear any armor.
Why not have a talent tree with 2 buffs which do not give a chance to wear rags to gain buffs from Int (st(it means) - before the points from skills)

in principle, and then you have to redo talents

If anyone is able to clearly translate to the English (community) I will be happy and that I in English layman, and it will all be read as easily as " alala London office of sewing (dunno) Great British "

I didn't understand it much, but knowing a little bit of russian helped.
This is just my interpretation, so don't expect it to be perfect.

So basically the suggestions are:
*Allow bards to use other types of weapons, as they are sort of like the jack of all trades.
*Make abilities like vigor non-permanent and AoE, with possibly a little bit of damage. The duration of buffs would be equal to cooldown.
*Make some buffs increase the gains from others. Example: Haste would increase the damage gain from damage buffs too.

Can't understand much more.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I think the current bard buffs are strong enough on their own without further synergy options. Adding bonuses to certain buff combinations would decourage people from using buffs as neccessary and only go for the single best option instead.

The idea of AoE buffs for bards is not new and will come in the future with a category of spells called hymns. Hymns have a temporary effect and can be used in combination with song spells. I posted a list of spells which will come in the next update somewhere in these forums, so make sure to check those out if you are interested:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2295713-post2220.html

Level 3
I thing add some dmg component to the buffs will be cool.

Aoe of this component will be like in demoralising shout of berserk (near the caster)

I mean that maybe bufs need relation with stats, no with level.(explain: some buff - power = x int damage = 0.X agility) so bards can choose be dmg or pure support.

And im say, im playing by ministrel bard and really tired to rebuff my teammates again and again, when they come out from alch or etc.

Donk know possible it or not, mb u can add new source of damage - sonic. For active components of songs in my suggestion.

Bards need to wear cloth and use different weps - they are jacks of all trades, IMHO.
Cause now, another clases can easier adapt for different roles(Dudu can be dps and healer, zerk can be offtank,main tank in early game and dps, monk can be tank,dps and healer etc)

If its be usefull i can do my complete vision of bards.

Level 1
lolno, dudus are only good at healing

lolno #2, monks are only good at tanking

Let's be serious here.

Oh hey noob, didn't know you existed on the hive :D Or you still prefer to be called nab?

On a serious note though, I seriously hope you're trolling right now :p

Level 2
Oh hey noob, didn't know you existed on the hive :D Or you still prefer to be called nab?

On a serious note though, I seriously hope you're trolling right now :p

Who's this? Fawkz (plus a hundred z's)?

PS: I never troll. I'm serious 24/7.
PPS: No, really.
PPPS: If you think a dudu can dps I challenge you to a dps dudu vs hunter duel. Name your time and place.

Level 3
Who's this? Fawkz (plus a hundred z's)?

PS: I never troll. I'm serious 24/7.
PPS: No, really.
PPPS: If you think a dudu can dps I challenge you to a dps dudu vs hunter duel. Name your time and place.

its something wrong with u, noobcake
u join in suggestion thread and want to challnge something?
im wright about pve cause pvp in gaia is disbalanced

and read again and feel the difference - dudu CAN be a dps class(avenger u know) and monk can be healer(with int gear)
if you cant do this so you are really "NOOB"cake

And in this thread i try to explain some things to do bards better, cause i like this class.
As i think you 1 of ppl who shout "dudu is only healer" "Bard is only lorekeeer cause drop x2 ololo PEW PEW"
Just gain some exp before write shit like this.
and just try to "pojti na huj" if u cant add something usefull to the bards thread

(sorry for the offtop)

Level 2
its something wrong with u, noobcake
u join in suggestion thread and want to challnge something?
im wright about pve cause pvp in gaia is disbalanced

and read again and feel the difference - dudu CAN be a dps class(avenger u know) and monk can be healer(with int gear)
if you cant do this so you are really "NOOB"cake

And in this thread i try to explain some things to do bards better, cause i like this class.
As i think you 1 of ppl who shout "dudu is only healer" "Bard is only lorekeeer cause drop x2 ololo PEW PEW"
Just gain some exp before write shit like this.
and just try to "pojti na huj" if u cant add something usefull to the bards thread

(sorry for the offtop)

I think your (lack of) understanding of the English language makes you unable to understand my post. Therefore, I find your post irrelevant because you just "pojti na huj" (whatever that is) and "write shit".

Also, I was replying to Fawkz and I challenged him as a joke. The post was clearly not directed at you.

Level 9
I'm assuming the worse part is the ratio of people who understand logic and those that don't understand logic is just getting more and more out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.