• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banned User Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
No, just stop now. We don't need bloody ranks of banned users. They are banned, who cares what they're rank was before they were banned. The grayed out peasant with the cancel icon superimposed is perfect.

Level 18
Gah.

Don't you understand? (you do of course but your brains are too lazy to realize it)

Just leave the banned with no icon. If you don't, well... whatever you choose, you will try to embarrass the banned users and make them feel miserable. But, miserable l;ooking icons will also be considered epic and original, as well as the truly epic ones. So whatever you do, a banned user's icon will be cool as hell. The shade was. If you want it to be really uncol, just leave them with what remains in a rectum when a person shits into vacuum - NOTHING.

Level 14
General Frank said:
Yes, right.
Pyritie said:
Again, it's for consistency.
This is a huge point, Nhazul, and it is why there must be an icon for the rank no matter what.
Nhazul said:
But, miserable l;ooking icons will also be considered epic and original, as well as the truly epic ones. So whatever you do, a banned user's icon will be cool as hell.
The truth is, they get the same icon as the peon rank, it just symbolizes that they are banned instead of a member. It is nowhere near on par with the shade, plus others raise a (personally useless) point about consistency with using the Orc race.

Level 16
well, i think as all rank icons are about the orc race, so, keeping the hierarchy, there arent with less hierarchy than a peon. :(
But if we keeping the point, a death peon or a sick peon or just a peon skull will fit the whole theme.
The Shade is too badass to be a banned user. and most of your suggestions doesnt fits with the rank icon theme. (Orcs!)
Thats my suggestion. ^^

Level 16
well, i think as all rank icons are about the orc race, so, keeping the hierarchy, there arent with less hierarchy than a peon. :(
But if we keeping the point, a death peon or a sick peon or just a peon skull will fit the whole theme.
The Shade is too badass to be a banned user. and most of your suggestions doesnt fits with the rank icon theme. (Orcs!)
Thats my suggestion. ^^
So Xezko, what's wrong with this?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ned-user-icon-139450/index10.html#post1260880

Level 27
I can't help but think that if all the effort that went into posting in this thread were used to make alternative icons, we might have something "better."

(Did anyone else notice how everyone jumped at the first decent icon given? I was thinking something along the lines of a grayed out flag with a bullet hole, or blank space, or darkened space, next to it. I couldn't really tell what was behind the no sign.)

Status
Not open for further replies.