1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bang, marry, kill WarCraft edition.

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Razosh, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Today I thought I'd try something different and see what you think of the WarCraft characters. For you not familiar with the game I will present to you three characters one of which you will get to kill, one you'll get to marry and one you will get to "bang". (You know, heating up the old broomstick, giving them your Doomhammer, diving into their Maelstrom, etc.) After that you will pose a list of three characters that the next person will get to respond to and so the game continues.

So here's my first three:

Sylvanas Windrunner
    (While she was still a high elf)
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    [​IMG]

Tyrande Whisperwind
    Tyrande Whisperwind
    [​IMG]

Jaina Proudmoore (Prior to the events of Tides of War)
    Jaina Proudmoore
    [​IMG]

2. Chaosy

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Those gotta be the worst innuendo I have ever read lol.

So.. I have to choose one of the three YOU presented for each of those categories?

edit: provided I got the rules right then I say:
    Bang: Tyrande
    Marry: Sylvanas (no-brainer)
    Kill: Jaina

For the next poster, choose between:
    Ysera, (lady) Liadrin, Valeera Sanguinar

edit2: isn't this sexist if you know.. one is into the other sex by the way?

3. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yep, one of those three ladies you get to bang, one of them you get to marry and the third you gt to kill. ;)

Well I'd marry Ysera (or rather become her consorts by dragon standards.) (I guess I'm pretty much going to be her bitch huh? :D) I'd "bang" lady Liadrin since I want her alive seeing how useful she has been to the sin'dorei which forces me to kill Valeera. (Not the ideal choice but it has to be done.)

Now it's my turn to pose a question:

Varok Saurfang
    Varok Saurfang
    [​IMG]

Cairne Bloodhoof
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    [​IMG]

Sen'Jin
    Sen'Jin
    [​IMG]