• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bang, marry, kill WarCraft edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Today I thought I'd try something different and see what you think of the WarCraft characters. For you not familiar with the game I will present to you three characters one of which you will get to kill, one you'll get to marry and one you will get to "bang". (You know, heating up the old broomstick, giving them your Doomhammer, diving into their Maelstrom, etc.) After that you will pose a list of three characters that the next person will get to respond to and so the game continues.

So here's my first three:

Sylvanas Windrunner
(While she was still a high elf)
418px-Sylvanas_timewalkers.jpg

Tyrande Whisperwind
Tyrande-Whisperwind3.jpg

Jaina Proudmoore (Prior to the events of Tides of War)
Jaina%2C_Apprentice_of_Antonidas.jpg

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Those gotta be the worst innuendo I have ever read lol.

So.. I have to choose one of the three YOU presented for each of those categories?

edit: provided I got the rules right then I say:
Bang: Tyrande
Marry: Sylvanas (no-brainer)
Kill: Jaina

For the next poster, choose between:
Ysera, (lady) Liadrin, Valeera Sanguinar

edit2: isn't this sexist if you know.. one is into the other sex by the way?

Level 24
Those gotta be the worst innuendo I have ever read lol.

So.. I have to choose one of the three YOU presented for each of those categories?

Yep, one of those three ladies you get to bang, one of them you get to marry and the third you gt to kill. ;)

For the next poster, choose between:
Ysera, (lady) Liadrin, Valeera Sanguinar

Well I'd marry Ysera (or rather become her consorts by dragon standards.) (I guess I'm pretty much going to be her bitch huh? :D) I'd "bang" lady Liadrin since I want her alive seeing how useful she has been to the sin'dorei which forces me to kill Valeera. (Not the ideal choice but it has to be done.)

Now it's my turn to pose a question:

Varok Saurfang
Varok_Saurfang_TCG.jpg

Cairne Bloodhoof
Cairne_Bloodhoof_TCGWB.jpg

Sen'Jin
Sen'Jin_TCG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.