• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BanditSpearThrower

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

BanditSpearThrower (Model)

Level 7
this might even be useful but konblade i have a request can you take the rifleman and switch the rifle mans body with a marine please

Level 2
yo konblade i also have a request might be a bit hard tho,if you have the new beta wc3 patch cud u take the body and shoulder armour off the firelord and post it up as attachment?PLZ!!

Level 13
hey i have a request can you geoset merge me a demon hunter to a black citadel, add peons instead of arms, put forgotten ones as it legs, and please put a citadel for its body, also put particle emitters on the peasants, like fog.

Level 1
Not bad but I think his weapons and armour look a bit crude for an elf. If you gave him platemail and the swordsman's shield he'd be good.

Level 5
lol Konblade make me a female model please ? i really need for my new map, its 90% done by now,,but all i need just a female model :)

Level 1
first of all id like to say that that looks really lame... a elf head... on a big fat bandit looks pretty gay doesnt fit...

also i have some requests:

please make me a cat, and a dog, and a duck, and a cow, and a mouse, and a spacemarine that looks like a plastic pig and i want 12 sheeps with different ears and also a psi emitter which looks like a carrot but when u mnake it on a map it draws automatically zerg units to it plaaa plaaa MAKE IT FOR ME TO TOMORROW OK!?

Level 2
could you modify the marine mdx so that the bandits head is on the marine instead and the head is slightly larger.
and if you could, would you remove the lights on the back of the marine too

Level 3
FUNNY :?:
THE ONLY THING FUNNY ABOUT IT IS THE FACT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A DOLPHIN :evil:
DONT FABRICATE AGRANDIZED ABOMINABLE APPLESAUCE

Level 3
Am I the only one that noticed the elf spearman had a scooter? Or something... not sure what it was.

Level 2
When I looked at this model in the object editor, the elf seemed to have the cape and staff of a priest attatched to his origin, which makes him look funny.