• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Axethrower

As requested, a bandit Axethrower.

I figured as it is such a utility model it was okay to put it up publicly.

Changes
-added TC Portrait Background
-Updated Helmet
-Updated Attack Animation
-Updated Walking Animation
-Updated Stand Animation
-Converted Spell Animation
-Added Axe Pouch
-Shrunk Axe
-Shrunk Helmet Horns
-Removed Stand Hit Animation
-Fixed Decay animation
-Quick Fixed Team Color bug
-Updated Decay Animation
-Added Net Spell Animation
-Updated Portrait Animation
-Further Updated Portrait Animation
-Added Normal Stand Animation (Removed another to save space)
-Added Stand Ready Animation

Keywords:
Bandit, Axe, Thrower, Brigand, Lackey, Goon, Hatchet, Lobber, Warcraft, Lordaeron, Highway, Man, Robber, Thief
Contents

Bandit Axethrower (Model)

Reviews
00:28, 25th Oct 2015 Archian: Works ingame, model looking good, low filesize, quite useful, good with more variants of the Bandit unit. Approved! EDIT: After more careful testing, I found that after the unit dies a black box appears. Please fix...
Level 7
Beautiful mate! I think I have a use for this!

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to place a request. I need a rifleman like unit. It can use the animations of the rifleman, but I'd like it to have admiral Proudmoor's body, the head of a peasant, but with admiral Proudmoore's tricorne hat. OH, it should also have the rifleman's rifle. I hope this isn't too much trouble.

Level 7
'tisn't hero, but it will be accompanied by an officer (with the same body, arthas's head, and a bear-skin hat/pistol) and cannoneers, though I don't know how to make particle emitters still :[

when you say cannoneers, do you mean a couple of chaps with a cannon?

also, so I don't go off of assumption, these are all separate models yes? It's not going to be a small traveling Risk Army?

Level 65
when you say cannoneers, do you mean a couple of chaps with a cannon?

also, so I don't go off of assumption, these are all separate models yes? It's not going to be a small traveling Risk Army?

The cannoneers are going to be kind of like the mortar team, the rest of the units have single-digit soldiers.

If I could animate clusters of units to not look like stick men, I would.

Level 65
I'd have made something leather, or perhaps a team-colored hood/cloth over his mouth (because I am still working out how to animate mouths) But I am having trouble fitting it in the skin/finding something that'd fit.

Basically I am thinking of making him look kind of like this, but with a helmet or hood of some description because I cannot model hair/the back of heads.

latest

Level 3
really nice model. what axe would you tie to the model? what projectile art?
the kodo beast, Dark troll Berserkker, dark troll , dark troll trapper... seems like the best fit, imo...
but maybe there is one that fits BEST, what do you think...?

Level 65
really nice model. what axe would you tie to the model? what projectile art?
the kodo beast, Dark troll Berserkker, dark troll , dark troll trapper... seems like the best fit, imo...
but maybe there is one that fits BEST, what do you think...?
This one!

(I must not have known how to put multiple models in a single upload at the time)

Level 3
This one!

(I must not have known how to put multiple models in a single upload at the time)
thank you , dude!
I'm a newb in these matters!