• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandid based model with bow attack equal error :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi could anyone help me on how do I make the models that bring them to my work without error rpg animation?
So it looks:
Let's see the class: Warrior

× Detailed Version: I did it in based on the model "Bandid"
The warriors may be able to ultilizar any type of weapon, armor and etc ...
and ai ta be my problem, "WEAPONS"
He can utilize swords, axes, maces, bows, crossbows and this other problem "BOWS"
The Bandid not attack with bow and arrow as the High Elf Archer for example, then he does not have that excitement, more fine, I can transfer the attack animations of the "High Elven Archer" to him and then he can use them :)
Yes, over there will give another problem, it does not perform the animation "Attack" High Elf Archer correctly, it it feels a cockroach dying :vw_sad:
Can anyone help me make the animation run Bandid High Elf Archer / Night Elf Archer (Or someone else who attack with bow) properly?

× Short Version: How to run the animations Bandid Attack of the High Elf Archer correctly? :vw_death:

Thanks o/

ps: Sorry the error, english dont is the national language of my country ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.