• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please just an War3 Bandit Model, bowman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need an request very very simple..

Just an Bandit of war3 (remember? axeman/spearman), for the fuction of Bowman / Archer

just this..

An Bandit of War3 with attack, ready animations of High Elven Archer / Night Elf Archer (ps: with the bow/quiver weapons too :p)

Someone could help me? please.. just an Bandit Bowman :(

Honestly, you people are so demanding these days.

If someone gives you a near exact solution to a request you just tend to push it away and say no.
It's getting quite bothersome mostly, especially when ones complaining that it's not good or something like that.

War3 Bandit Model with Bowman fuction...

DONT, Peasant/Militia Bowman fuction (...) :/

I mean come on, that's a pretty good solution.

Last edited:
Level 8
guys I already researched the "models" in their section before I came here to make a "request" and ask here is why has not that I need it :/

I need a model Bandit War3 with Bowman fuction

dont and Peasant / Militia model with Bowman fuction
or an War3 Bandit model with Crossbowman fuction

what I need is a "War3 Bandit Bowman" :/

And I'm not talking about it in a crudely or rude, I appreciate the help they tried to offer me, I only just explained what I really needed a "War3 Bandit model with Bowman fuction" :/

Ps: And sorry if I wrote something in a way that may have seemed rude or similar, I'm not used to the English language, because it is not my natural language. I use Google translator, and as everyone knows .. it means to be "Troll" does not always reflect the way you really wanted to say or express...

Level 26
You've basically been linked stuff that already exists and knowing how picky you are, there will not be many in the mood to make it for ya.
Thus, my solution to the problem; Make it yourself. Because instead of being grateful for friendly people trying to help you; You get more annoyed.

I'm attaching a link to the tutorials specifically focusing on 3D Modeling for warcraft.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/ Enjoy.

I seriously can't figure out a more fitting model than this guy though, to be quite honest.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...bowman-215822/?prev=search=bandit&d=list&r=20

Status
Not open for further replies.