• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bamboo 3 and Dead Tree

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
HI THIS IS THE VERSION 2 OF MY BAMBOO TREE MODEL
WITH EXPLODING DEATH

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS

update

add tree
Previews
Contents

Bamboo 3 (Model)

Bamboo 3 Autumn (Model)

Bamboo 3 DEAD (Model)

Dead Tree 1 (Model)

Dead Tree 2 (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Issue apparently fixed, but the bamboo trees are piled up planes of the same texture position, which looks really unnatural. You should rotate each foliage plane horizontally in a random angle around the stalk, so you can't really tell they're all...
They don't look bad, and we don't have bamboo trees in the MPQ. A few issues you need to fix though:
  • It's hard to tell when it's dead or alive, as you can see in this screenshot:

upload_2017-5-23_2-22-5.png

• This should be made 1 single tree, so it can be properly used as a tree, and not be always placed in pairs. 2 or 3 variations of each kind would rather nice, actually.
  • Its birth animation is crazy. Trees birth animations last longer.
As a recommended update, you could make them look more like bamboo. Making the bamboo trunk thinner, greener and more noticeable, and the leaves less dense. A good bamboo texture might be the Murloc Hut's one (Or the Goblin Merchant - I think they might even use the same texture parts).

Awaiting update.

Issue apparently fixed, but the bamboo trees are piled up planes of the same texture position, which looks really unnatural. You should rotate each foliage plane horizontally in a random angle around the stalk, so you can't really tell they're all made of the same texture. It's a really simple edit that would raise its standard a lot. And make this bundle's main screenshot actually illustrative of all of its contents (containing all). Awaiting update.