• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Balance List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need you to make me very balanced list of hero abilities minimun-max damage on that level of ability

do it like. example.

homing missiles LV1. 100-150 LV2. 150-225 LV3. 225-290 LV4. 290-340
AoE damage LV1. 50-100 LV2. 100-150 LV3. 150-200 LV4. 200-250
(this is just example dont do it like this xD)

and others that there is healing abilities how much they heal per level minimun-max

not good english but hope you get it

Level 7
well i ask you guys to help me to make list of balanced abilities from AOE, Homing, Healing, Holding and all kind of abilities

Level 15
you give us only damage and level to balance, but such stats as mana cost, cooldown, casting time, range, area of effecgt, synergies with other skills, additional features (buffs/debuffs) and such all matter. sometimes even more than damage =)

also, we need to know how much hp/mana heroes/mobs have and such.

DISCLAIMER: 'we' doesn't refer to myself in any form, shape or appearance ;)

Level 7
well do yuo guys know people or are you yourself those guys who can balance my game after all stats, hp and mana points are done that my skills do right damage at the right time at the right area and at the right range lol :) and can write all the info at the spell descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.