• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RQ:3 spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Spells1:Fan of Mana Burst:She has learned To use the Knives to take mana and take dmg equlal to the mana burned
the unit that dosn't has mana gets full dmg
lv1:burnes 150 mana
lv2:burnes 300 mana
lv3:burnes 450 mana
lv4:burnes 600 mana
lv5:burnes 750 mana
lv6:burnes 800 mana
lv7:burnes 1050 mana

Spell2:Banisment Mana Drain:Combined skills it uses Mana Drain and Banisment,the banishment stayes until the mana drains stop
lv1:10mana/sec lasts 10 secs
lv2:20mana/sec lasts 15 secs
lv3:30mana/sec lasts 20 secs
lv4:40mana/sec lasts 25 secs
lv5:45mana/sec lasts 30 secs
lv6:50mana/sec lasts 35 secs
lv7:60mana/sec lasts 40 secs

Spell3:Blade Fury:An uniqe ability that she uses her mana and blades to make an energy that makes her blades iven stronger.like if she has 300mana in lv7:she will deal her normal dmg+300.lasts 1 hit
lv1:uses 40%of the mana
lv2:uses 50% of the mana
lv3:uses 60% of the mana
lv4:uses 70% of the mana
lv5:uses 80% of the mana
lv6:uses 90% of the mana
lv7:uses 100% of the mana

ULTIMATE SPELL:phonix Transformation: She uses all of the most powerfull abilities so she transforms in to a phonix.:
it's a combinations of phonix,avatar of vengions and the DH AVATAR.She transforms into a Phonix that is spell immune has more healt and can make little phonixes,chaos damege.
when she is 0 she will turn to an egg if the egg dies the hero dies
+1000hp,minor phonixs,egg has 300 hp and 10 armor
+1750hp,phonixs,egg has 500hp and 15 armor
+2500hp,great phonixs,egg has 700hp and 25 armor
+3000hp,Greater phonixs,egg has 1000hp and 35 armor

i don't know how to make it so if u can! :D

Level 11
#1: Simply use the Feedback spell, make it a hero ability, give it more levels, and set the apropriate values.

#2: Learn something about dummy units from Daelin's tutorial, and you'll ba able to make it easy.

#3: It's a trigger like:

Event - Unit is attacked
Condition - Attacking unit has <Blade Fury BUFF> equal to true
Actions -
Set DamageVar = Mana of Attacking Unit * ( (Level of Blade Fury for Attacking unit)*10 + 30 ) * 0.01
Cause attacking unit to damage triggering unit for DamageVar ...

#4 Use the Metamorphosis and the Phoenix Morphing ability for this... :S Experiment with them, i never worked with these, so i can't help you more...

Level 2
10x for the info i have 1 thing i used metamorphosis with the phoenix model + phonix abillitys but then when i start and become to a phonix when it dosn't move it turns the model into a egg.it's not of the abilitys i checked.o and the spell 1 i want something like mana fan knives.Not hero atks unit,unit takes 400dmg + (-400 mana).so i think it will be a trigger

Last edited:
Level 11
10x for the info i have 1 thing i used metamorphosis with the phoenix model + phonix abillitys but then when i start and become to a phonix when it dosn't move it turns the model into a egg.it's not of the abilitys i checked.o and the spell 1 i want something like mana fan knives.Not hero atks unit,unit takes 400dmg + (-400 mana).so i think it will be a trigger
Uhh man.. I don't understand even a word.

Level 2
Uhh man.. I don't understand even a word.

well i mean that the metamorph change me to a phonix but when the phonix stop moving it changes to a egg?
And the spell that u sayed to make a simple feedback i mean that i wanted to make a spell thats a combination of mana burst+fan of knives.

Level 2
i mean that i change the model of metamorph and when i change to the metamorph i change in to a phonix that i mean that what i want but when i turn in to an phonix and stop moving or atacking it just change the model to an egg and a flying phonix egg is something that i can't think of how to fix.
and the spell i wanted is a fan of knives(the wardens spell with the knives)
+Mana burst or was in burn(demon hunter spell that takes off mana)
fan of mana burst knives.I'll give the map if u can help atleast for the phonix

Attachments

• 333333.w3x
    156.7 KB · Views: 55

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Spell 1, make a enhanced spell with a dummy of fan of knives. Basicly pick oll foes around it and deal X damage then remove X mana.

Spell 2, make a dummy unit, a dummy banish and your mana drain and enhance them together. The mana drain once cast makes a dummy unit which casts banish on the target that lasts infinitly, once the channeling of the mana drain stops, remove the buff.

Spell 3, NEEDS JASS (for high ammounts of mana), strongly recomend you drop this spell since it needs a specail hard to make and limated "add unit attack" which you probably might have issues of knowing how to use and also can increase loading times by a bit. Go for something simpler since many people have issues with making an efictive trigger add damage to a unit.

Spell 4, Make a morph that changes it into a Phonix, when it dies use triggers to make an egg with a timer, if the timer expires revive the Phonix, if the egg dies, revive the Phonix and revert it and then kill the hero.

Level 2
well 10x i'll change the 3rd spell but i can't make this when i morph in to a phonix when the morphed hero stop moving,the model only changes to a egg and when i move it changes back.what should i do!

Level 3
From base on what I heard from the ultimate couldn't you just use a pandern element spell into a phonenix with the avatar's venagence spell, you would just have to make 4 copies of the phoneix egg spell and set the tarnsformations to the correct phonix and egg. I don't know if it would work tho becuase im not sure how well it would work with the egg thing but it might.

Status
Not open for further replies.