• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

bad map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i just been playing some maps on bnet.

i have 1 map that i would like to report out as being bad. (first off, i would like to say this is a descusion of this map, not a diss to the map in general)

dont get me wrong they arnt really really bad but i do have some problems with it and with the map maker.

me and someone else were trying to tell him why it wasn't balanced and why it was bad but he just called us noobs and stupid (wich shows his intelligence)

the map i'm talking about is war of the future gold.
the map is supose to be about a war of aliens and marines mixed together in a world war 3 style map. the problem i have with it is, there or loads of units made in many buildings, thats the problem, because there is so many units the map maker must have thought this would be cool and to have nuke tanks that can kill your base from his base.

i cant write loads more on this map so i'de like you to play this map when you can and be the judge of it.

war of the future gold

thats the name of the map, play it and come back here and ,make your comments.

overall i think the map is too rushed and not well thought out and not user friendly with no quest menu to help you out if your new at it.

Level 8
i play on bnet quite often the thought of writing about bad maps just occured to me to be a good idea to maybe try and help people out telling them what maps to avoid.

i think i will also write reviews on good maps aswell, like a map of the week type thing. :wink:

Level 3
lol

ive never played the map which tells me its so bad no one host it lol nuke tanks must have sounded good to him ... dont get to mad thou there is ALOT of maps like that like footman wars (the one with the gay undead skeleton mages) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.