• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHY CANT I SEE SOME MAPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First things first, if this is in the wrong fourum PLEASE! dont warn me as this is the one that i thought suited best :cry: ... instead just tell me where it should be so i know in the future.

:arrow: MOVING ON :arrow:

The problem i am having is that when i open the game, i go into the folder of the map i have downloaded to play it... and its missing! it isnt there at all...

however

if i go out to explorer and navigate through to the place where it should be it IS there! what is going on?

Previously whenever i had this problem i would open the map into the world editor and just go test map... but this only works if people dont protect their maps :roll:

Some things i HAVE tried:
getting the most rescent patch
opening in world editor (comes up with "missing or invalid trigger data" or something like that)

Any suggestions are more than welcome

again, sorry if this is the wrong fourum

~THE TURTLE

Level 3
i am POSITIVE that i am in the right folder and as for the maps that dont work: the maps that i try are like really popular maps... so it isnt possible that they plainly "dont work" because someone would have said something.

Level 3
:roll: no... perhaps you didnt read my post correctly... im not trying to open it in the editor, im trying to PLAY the map.

and as for the title... lets just say it draws attention, not like it is effecting anyone :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.