• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bacta Tank by chilla_killa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this model for my Space map.
The Bacta Tank is presented in the Star Wars series.
It's main function is to heal and cure wounds etc.
It has a opening animation (morph)
Only ingame textures.

Give me credits if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
space, star, wars, bacta, tank, hospital, station, healing, cure, ward, medicine, medipack, future, futuristic, alien, station
Contents

Bacta Tank by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
12:21, 7th September 2010 General Frank: This model has lots of flaws and things that could be added to it. First off, the wrap of some of the model parts is just very bad, like the sides of the brown thing, the pipes and the ground plate. Also...

M

12:21, 7th September 2010
General Frank:
This model has lots of flaws and things that could be added to it.
First off, the wrap of some of the model parts is just very bad, like the sides of the brown thing, the pipes and the ground plate.
Also, there are lots of unneeded vertices and planes on the model.
Further more you could some effects to the model and make it more interesting in general.

Level 7
Looks nice, but i think it would be kewl if you could make an animation where it gets filled with water :)

Level 31
I think that would be a bit difficult.
But theoretically it should be possible.
I just need to create another cylinder textured with an animated texture similar to the texture of the water elemental and then in the animation, slowly moving up this cylinder.
But I'm a lazy person and tired for today.
Maybe I'll add this in a few days.
For my maps it's also only a doodad.

Level 13
Yay! your reliesing your secret models! maybe that sientific desk next? Anyway great model 5/5