• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars LR 1.63

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Azeroth Wars: Legacy ReborN is a risk/strategy game set in the Warcraft universe, made by Avrion, Railen, and EagleMan.

You play as one twelve factions from the Warcraft 3 universe.

Your income is based on the number of control points and how valuable they are. Their income is indicated in their name. Type -income to see your current income/

Lumber is gathered as normal, but you can regrow trees with Seeds of Regrowth at the Goblin Merchants.

Red = Scourge
Blue = Burning Legion
Teal = Fel and Dark Horde
Purple = Lordaeron
Yellow = Dwarves
Orange = Dalaran
Green = Quel'Thalas
Pink = Horde
Gray = Trolls and Tauren (Zul'Aman, Zul'Farrak, Zul'Gurub and Echo Isles for Troll territories)
Light Blue = Sentinels
Dark Green = Arathor/Stormwind/Stromguarde
Brown = Druids

The timeline is generally RoC, though some places are further along or behind (or nonexistent at all like the Southern Eastern Kingdoms) for the sake of gameplay and fun.
Contents

Azeroth Wars LR 1.63 (Map)

Reviews
21:05, 1st Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
This game is "ok" it has some good features and triggering, however it also has alot of bugs and oped units(not to mention screwy 1 second UC timers) ......its more than good enough to approve so im voting for it to be but id like to see the creator took a good long look at the map and take away some unfair advantages from certain units and such.
Other than those things its a great well made map.

Last edited:
Level 9
it should say "continued by Avrion, Railen, and EagleMan." since darkganon is the original creator

still love this game though, only thing that bugs me is the only thing that can really kill dg is teal, and the only thing that can kill teal is dg, so whichever wins usually wins the game

NO Argur is the orginal creator of it darkganon i think tryed to steal Daow or something.

railen ye supposed to update eagleman's post, though i dont think your a mod or anything.

Level 32
NO Argur is the orginal creator of it darkganon i think tryed to steal Daow or something.

railen ye supposed to update eagleman's post, though i dont think your a mod or anything.

Heh. You're somewhat correct on the Augur thing. Augur is the original editor of Azeroth Wars, not Azeroth Wars LR. Anyway, Augur returned to Azeroth Wars this year as shown in our partner site diplomunion.com.