• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth ORPG - Ashenvale

Reactions: deepstrasz
There are 2 teams, Alliance and Horde.
Choose if you want to play Alliance or Horde in game menu.

Hero Races:
Maximum hero level is 30.
Alliance: Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome and Draenei.
Horde: Orc, Troll, Blood Elf, Undead and Tauren.

Hero Upgrade and "secret" heroes:
Ysondre, the last boss in Cavern of Dreams have 15% chance of dropping a epic hero upgrade for your character on death.
If a orc enter the dungeon, the boss have a chance to drop a orc upgrade. If a human enters the boss can drop the human upgrade and so on.
The boss can drop multiple character upgrades in one game. If the "upgrade" item drop make sure you put all your items on the ground before pick up.
When the upgrade hero item is picked up your hero will be removed and a new will be created in your town. The hero will start at level 1.
The hero will have its name in purple instead of blue and will have +10 increase in all stats. There are also some "secret" heroes implanted in the game.
They are extremely rare and the only difference is the race. Example on unlockable/hidden/secret races are: Worgen, Furbolg, Pandaren +++

Player VS Player:
World pvp is enabled so if you meet your opposite team in Ashenvale you are free to attack.
There is a ongoing battle between the horde town and the alliance town (dota style).
And from time to time battle events happen and larger armies spawn.
There is a pvp arena were you can fight if opposite faction players are in same arena.
You can also "call pvp battle" every 5 minutes, by doing that all players will be summoned to the pvp arena. You gain 2 honor points for pvp kill.

Spells:
All spells from warcraft 3 is included in this map. And lots of additional custom made spells are included.
You can buy pre-set spell books or choose your own spells 100% of own choice by using one and one spell scroll.
You can upgrade a level 1 spell scroll to a level 2 spell using a spell stone. But you cannot upgrade a spell that is already learned.
You can not upgrade a level 2 spell scroll. Level 3 spells are attached to Tier 1 weapons and off hands.
Most spells stack but some can't stack. You can explore and try out LOTS of different combos :)
The spells use the hotkeys D,Q,W,E,R but you can have for example 6 of a (Q) spells. You can teleport to town or to eachother using Heartstone (G)
Level 3 spells use the hotkey (F)

Quests:
There are lots of quests in this game. Some of them are chain quests. You get gold and 1 honor point upon completing quests.
Some quests give you ingredients (for plans) or even unlocking items from vendors upon complete.
To read quests click on the (Quests F9) button above your hero icon in the upper left corner.

-save & -load
You can save and load your character in this map, If you save your hero playing a alliance team game you can still load your hero
if you play on horde team in another game (and opposite) So yes you can be on Horde team playing a Alliance hero.
Your credits (gold) and honor points (lumber) will not be saved. Neither items in your bank box or those carried by your pack horse.
Only your hero level and items on hero will be saved.

Dungeons:
There are 4 different dungeons in this game. And all of them are for endgame players.
Talondeep Path is the easiest dungeon, lots of trash mobs and 1 boss (3 bosses on hc)
Cavern of Dreams contains 2 bosses on both normal and hc mode. (Ysondre, the last boss can drop the "hero upgrade" item)
Demonfall Cavern contains 2 bosses on normal and 4 bosses on heroic mode.
Blackfathom Deep contains 5 bosses on normal and 11 bosses on hc mode.

Heroic Dungeons:
If a player with a hero upgrade (purple name) enters the dungeon. Heroic mode will be unlocked.
More mobs and extra bosses will spawn and the dungeon will become harder.
New items will have a chance to drop including special ingredients, plans and Tier 1 items.

Items:
There are over 500 items in this game.
Item models are actually attached to the hero.
You can only carry weapon in inventory slot 1 (upper left)
You can only carry shield/off hand in inv slot 2 (upper right)
Pack horses can not pick up spells or potions.
White items: are starter items
Green items: are common items
Blue items: are uncommon items
Purple items: are epic items
Orange items: are legendary items, but do they even exist? ;)
Tier items: Some endgame items dropped by bosses (on heroic mode) are ranked with "Tier" and are very hard to get.
Plan items: You can combine item ingredients (you get ingredients from quests and some mobs) using plans.
What items you need to combine the upgraded item is described in the plan.
Mount items: there are both ground and flying mounts in this game and they can attack.

Rare Spawns:
There are 30 different rare spawn bosses. The bosses spawn on different locations for a limited time before they despawn.
This happens from time to time. The rare spawns bosses are level 5 and up to 30. And some are more rare than others.

Credits:
Skins and models that are used in this map have been downloaded from the hiveworkshop. And are made by Sunchips, Kitabatake, Blood Raven, perfjert, Forgotten_Warlord, paladinjst, Epimetheus and General Frank

Project Notes:
This "Ashenvale region" map is the first map in my upcoming Azeroth ORPG series.
I started this project in late 2014. This version is from summer 2016. I have been working on the next map in the project for a while.
The next map will be "Winterspring" and beta version is soon complete. ATM I have made things abit "easier" in winterspring map.
There is no scrolls, only pre-set class spell books. Mobs have lower hp and basicly things is wilder and goes faster. Maximum hero level will be 50.
All items that you get in Ashenvale can be loaded into winterspring. And the items that are very hard to get in Ashenvale will scale.
Tier 1 items, mounts, potions (from plans) will scale hard. But most of the lesser items will remain the same as here. There will be no pvp and 6 total players.
I have created factions that you can gain reputation with to buy better items. I have made many more quests and chain quests. I will not spend to much time on winterspring.
It will be a zone to level from 30-50. Now that Blizzard removed the 8mb limit. I can finally start to make awesome raids and unfold my dreams for this project :)
This "Ashenvale" starter zone is very hard at the start. I would recommend to buy a pre-set summoning book at the start. It may require lots of hours to get to level 30.
The "Raise Dead" spell is bugged and can cause the mobs to stop respawning. I am fully aware of this and will change it in the next big patch that I will release with Winterspring beta.
Previews
Contents

Azeroth ORPG* Ashenvale (Map)

ACP

ACP

Level 1
Wonderful map, I've played it from lvl 1 to 30 in one go.

There was something in the game about a class quest but I am not sure how to get it. Can you help?

Level 7
Every hero have a special quest for their race. If a night elf complete the race quest, the vendor will sell a moonsaber mount. If a troll complete the race quest, the vendor sell raptor mount. And so on..
The vendors that give you the race quest are spread. Just walk close up to them to start the quest. It is hard for me to describe where they are :p draenei quest starter is at the entrace to Demonfall Cavern.
The troll at Zoram Gar outpost, The dwarf next to the furbolg arena ++ They are all spread across the map. The vendor will be the same race as you. The night elf vendor is a night elf and so on.
The blood elf race vendor don't sell mount on complete, but 3 different dragonhawk trinkets. You don't to have to do the race quest :) They are just 12 extra quests and a good way to obtain a mount in the level 10-20 range.
Usually the quest is about killing a level 20 boss.

Level 6
very cool map! however the guide needs to be better.

For example, I have no clue if there's a difference between heroes. Are there only cosmetic?

What about ranged units? I like playing an archer, yet I have no clue on how to do that...

Anyway...Your map is cool but it's also unconventional, if you don't want people to be frustrated and confused you need to explain this stuff, even if it seems " obvious" to you...that's my only complaint yet. I'm lvl 5 or so and still I have no clue even if I read everything

EDIT: also, do bosses respawn?

EDIT2: So it's been a while, I have been playing and having fun. There are a few things I don't like

1) Too many items drop. The forrest was full only after a few minutes...
2)What's the point of gold drops? they are useless and hard to click, annoying.
3)I don't like the skill system at all. Game would be much more fun with standard hero builds. Maybe give 4 normal skills and 2 bonus ones or something. It just isn't fun for me. Maybe it's fun at the endgame but before that it's just tedious and annoying.

Other than that, game has been fun however these things make it hard to enjoy. If I'm playing a RPG game and I don't like my hero well...then there's not much anybody can do. However I agree the map is well made maybe it's just not for me.

Last edited:
Level 7
You can not play a ranger/archer character. Other than that you gain +1 all stats when you level up. You choose what specc you go with items and skills. But there is no "ranged" hero. If you go for intelligence and have staff you will not need to auto attack.. You will use the attack ability that is attached to your staff. Then again it seems faster to level up with strength. Using sword/axe/dagger etc. Until you get your hands on a blue or epic staff that teaches staff attack. Classes are more balanced in the end game. Same if you go rogue and stack lots of agility and damage items. Using daggers (big crit), spells that increase attack speed like "slice and dice" and "berserk". You will attack pretty damn fast at end game :)

1. There are so many items, and by items I quess you mean scrolls? Because there need to be. There are more than 100 spells. Almost every mob drop 1 scroll, so you don't have to spend 67 hours farming for scrolls for the specc you like.. However. In my next map "Winterspring" map you just buy pre-set books with spells.

2. The skill system is unique. There is so many combinations and it may provide hours of fun to the player exploring combos. This map is very "open" and you are very free to do what you want really, it just requires lot of time. Some people seem to really like the spell system and some really hate it. There is no middle ground on that one :p

Level 1
pretty cute map, tho still lot of bugs, like u can be trying to level up spell to 2nd lvl for 5 minutes picking up the upgrading stone and spell 200 times and on the 201nd time it will make you the 2lvl spell, really ridiculous sometimes. Also got a tier 1 helm upgrade, gathered 4 items to upgrade and nothing happens for me, it doesnt upgrade, do i have to dance the same way as with spell leaarning?)) also when u load 2 times you get 2 heroes

anyway besides all the bugs its a cool idea and were having fun with it, thanks for that map and keep on the good work:)

Level 7
It is not random if the upgrade will work or not. You just might have to put the item on ground and pick up again because its based on "when unit picks up item".
So if you have a lvl 1 scroll in slot 1 and spell stone in 2, and nothing happens. Just put one of them on ground and pick up again. When its picked up it triggers and you get the lvl 2 scroll.

Level 1
thats exactly what im doing for a huge amount of time for it to work, and after 10 or 20 pick-ups the spell is finally created. Sometimes its learned when u buy the ston from vendor instantly, sometimes u need to dance a lot for it to make 2 lvl

anyway, do u have any tips on some secret heroes like pandaren? Im already an upgraded gnome so idk where to get better hero :)

Level 6
The spell system is kinda messy. There are Overpowered spells such as Moonfire or Lighting bolt dealing increased damage.
When Learning a new spell(T2) It replaces (randomly) one of the learned spells.

Level 7
xXx you should unlearn your spells before learning new ones. Ofc things can get messy if you learn 20 spells without unlearning any when you have 6 spell slots. Then its pretty damn random which 14 who disappear and which 6 who get to stay. The moonfire have 3 seconds cast time. Neither Lightning bolt of moonfire are overpowered at all. As I described some spells stack and some don't. You can f.example have both level 1 summon wolves and level 2 summon woves, and when you cast you use both of them. And they stack with summons moonsaber, so if you go both you will summon lots just by using one. You can combine all the different wards regardless of level and make a turret specc. Combine all bolts and instant cast bolts. Combine all the blasts to burst nova around you. There are so many different spell combinations and you will always get surprised and learn new stuff the more you experiment..

coolfish you cannot upgrade ultimates (R) spells. So if the scroll you want to upgrade is a (R) spell, it wont work.
(R) spells are ultimates and have long cooldown. They can't be upgraded. I have never witnessed or experienced the issue with the scrolls that you describe with the "dancing" :p
If you have upgraded gnome I would farm for some Tier 1 items and run dungeon. Most of the "hidden" characters have small chances to drop from dungeon bosses (same as mounts).
There are some bosses that can spawn when you finish quests to. For example in Blackfathom Deep (HC), when you finish the "Footstep" quest before or after Illidan show up.
Lunara (dryad) boss will spawn at the area with Worgens.

Level 9
I love the concept, however there are some things bugging me enough to not want to play:

- Let us unlearn a specific spell, and not all of the skills of a level.
- The backpack cant pick up spells, so we cant store them for later that way. There are other ways to prevent the backpack from learning abilities.
- The weapon has to be in slot one, but when you want to upgrade spells they has to be in slot one too, either move weapon to slot 5/6 or move spell upgrading to slot 5/6

Other than that I liked it, and probably will come back in the near future for some more :)

Level 7
In the beginning the plan was that you could unlearn one and one spell. But it would take me about 8000 hours to do so with the hundreds of triggers and load time in the world editor.
The plan was that you could unlearn 1 and 1 spell. And that you could upgrade scrolls up to level 10. But after seeing how much work it was just to make it all upgrade to level 2.
I decided to attach level 3 spells to items instead for endgame. The endgame dungeons pretty much focus on % damage and support (stun,healing etc) And then the rest of spells become useless..
That was not either the intention. But for open world questing there are a bunch of great combinations. I will not work much on the spell system in ashenvale. I will make a final update before winterspring to balance.
But I will not spend to much time on it because I have completely changed the whole spell system in Winterspring, the next map in the series.

Level 2
Great map, just some bugs that makes some things annoying to deal with.

1. The error messages pop up for all players, such as when your pack horse picks up scrolls all players get the error message
2. Being able to load 2 times, thus having 2 heroes
3. Me and a friend somehow 1shotted Illidan with both using Permafrost ability at the same time

Some points I want to raise/questions to ask.

4. Having weapon and offhand in slot 1&2 makes is so annoying to craft stuff, also picking up things with pack horse.
5. Alot of the mobs and bosses seem to have no spells or very similar spells to others, I'm guessing the Winterspring bosses will be more unique/complex? If not then they will probably be quite boring to kill.
6. The spell system is hard to get used to at start but at endgame I found myself liking it more and more, though many of the spells seem useless at late game.
7. I'm also wondering if there are/will be spells base on stats? Currently it looks to me that Int based builds are alot weaker than str/agi, but then again I haven't seen any tier 3 spells yet.

In the end, I just want to say that this map has a great base, but I believe it requires some more work. Keep at it.

Level 1
how do these secret heroes upgrades look like at least? Cus u know maybe they dropped already many times for me but were too tiny to see like all the stuff that drops around there like gold etc, or are they as big as the tier 1 boxes?

Last edited:

ACP

ACP

Level 1
coolfishq, They are as big as blue items boxes. If one dropped for you there is no chance you will miss it.

Level 1
k cute keep farming em <3 a bit sad that these INT items got cool visuals but noone ever wears em cus noone goes int

edit: it actually dropped me a furbolg but it got same stats as a mainstreamy updated gnome so not really worth it, probly not even got a racial questline

Last edited:

ACP

ACP

Level 1
I still didnt figure out how to make Onu vulnerable?
After Illidian disappears from the dungeon does he reappear somewhere else on the map cuz I was unable to find him?
Any tip on the legendary weapons?

BUMP

Last edited:
Level 7
Hello ACP, there is a small chance that Lunara drop a item that start a quest to kill Onu, he turned Vulnerable when quest starts.
Illidan don't reappear somewhere else. No tips on lengendary weapons but I unprotected this version of map (took long to find code lol)
And looked fast over dungeons bosses to make a quick list. Just to give you people some head up :)

"TALONDEEP PATH"

King of Talondeep:
1% Reins of the Dragonhawk
1% Reins of the Pterrordax
1% Plan for Tier 1 Staff
1% Voodoo Armor Tier 1 (HC)
2% Mystic Essence

Lost Spirit Wyvern (HC)
8% Reins of the Spirit Wyvern (HC)
1% Rune Tier 1 (HC)
1% Brown Wizard Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Ghost Boots Tier 1 (HC)
30% Mystic Essence (HC)

Talondeep Moss Lord (HC)
1% Plan for Tier 1 Helm (HC)
1% Plan for Tier 1 Armor (HC)
1% Plan for Tier 1 Staff (HC)
1% Ashenvale Vest Tier 1 (HC)
1% Mystic Essence (HC)

"CAVERN OF DREAMS"

Eranikus:
1% Reins of the Green Drake

Ysondre:
1% Reins of the Emerald Drake
15% Hero Upgrade (for each player in dungeon)
1% Mystic Essence
1% Plan for Greater Silverleaf Potion
6% Emerald Armor Tier 1 (HC)

"DEMONFALL CAVERN"

Rage Winterchill:
1% Reins of the Giant Vulture
20% Mystic Essence

Diathorus:
2% Reins of the Black Drake
1% Plan for Tier 1 Helm

Infernals (HC):
5% Reins of the Blazing Hippogryph (HC)
25% Mystic Essence (HC)
10% Plan for Greater Mana Potion (HC)
1% Demon Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Shadowcraft Hood Tier 1 (HC)
1% Shadowcraft Tunic Tier 1 (HC)

"BLACKFATHOM DEEP"

Lorgus Jett (HC):
2% Magister's Hat Tier 1 (HC)
1% Lightforge Helm Tier 1 (HC)
1% Beaststalker's Hood Tier 1 (HC)
1% Wildheart Cowl Tier 1 (HC)

Ghamoo-Ra (HC):
1% Reins of the Couatl (HC)
1% Tortoise Helmet Tier 1 (HC)
20% Mystic Essence (HC)

Gelihast (HC):
1% Magister's Gloves Tier 1 (HC)
1% Lightforge Gauntlets Tier 1 (HC)
1% Beaststalker's Gloves Tier 1 (HC)
1% Wildheart Gloves Tier 1 (HC)
1% Shadowcraft Gloves Tier 1 (HC)
1% Plan for Tier 1 Dagger (HC)

Domina (HC):
3% Warlock Armor Tier 1 (HC)
2% Ghost Boots Tier 1 (HC)

Twilight Lord Bathiel (HC):
1% Magister's Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Lightforge Breastplate Tier 1 (HC)
1% Beaststalker's Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Wildheart Vest Tier 1 (HC)
1% Shadowcraft Tunic Tier 1 (HC)
5% Plan for Greater Silverleaf Potion (HC)
5% Plan for Greater Health Potion (HC)
5% Plan for Tier 1 Helm (HC)
4% Mystic Essence (HC)

Aku'mai (HC):
10% Reins of the Couatl (HC)
2% Magister's Boots Tier 1 (HC)
2% Lightforge Boots Tier 1 (HC)
2% Beaststalker's Boots Tier 1 (HC)
2% Wildheart Boots Tier 1 (HC)
2% Shadowcraft Boots Tier 1 (HC)
1% Serpent Scale Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Serpent Scale Helm Tier 1 (HC)

Illidan (HC):
80% Demon Armor Tier 1 (HC)
3% Ashenvale Armor Tier 1 (HC)
1% Wildheart Boots Tier 1 (HC)
1% Magister's Hat Tier 1 (HC)
1% Beaststalker's Gloves Tier 1 (HC)
1% Lightforge Helm Tier 1 (HC)
9% Plan for Tier 1 Staff (HC)
1% Plan for Tier 1 Sword (HC)
10% Mystic Essence

This list only include epic plans, Tier 1 items and flying mounts from dungeons.
This list don't include drops from Blackfathom Deep bosses on normal.
This list don't include drops from normal world mobs or normal dungeon mobs.
This list don't include heirlooms, legendary items or unlockable heroes.
This list don't include rare spawns that may spawn in dungeons.
This list don't contain every dungeon drop at all. But it gives you a certain view :p
I like it when people explore things themselves and don't get handed out everything.
This map contains so much unique items, and the world lives. Get your Tier 1 items now.
Winterspring beta will soon be released, and you will stand stronger as the Tier 1 items and mounts will scale :)

Reactions: ACP
Level 2
Didn't know there are so many drops from all the bosses, thought most of them are at a low drop chance :p

Ever thought of starting a discord server where players of the map can find people to play with and you can more easily get feedback?

Level 6
I've been loving your work since that star wars rpg, i must say that i love this map too. But somehow i kinda lost at the first 10 minutes of playing, and yeah it makes me lazy especially with the spell system. As i go through the game at least about another 10 minutes i started to enjoy it, especially when you can just summon a lot of creatures to fight for you.
I haven't touched the dungeon yet, but yeah i kept getting great drops from the rare spawn or the enemies mini bosses
(How to upgrade spell to level 3?)
There are one last thing about a bug too, which if you collect stag meat too fast then it will not count. You must wait like a second then take it.
i think that's all :D

Level 7
The spell system is a bit complicated at the start, that's why I recommend just buying a pre-set spell book at the start :p
You can't upgrade to level 3 spells. The lvl 3 spells are attached to Tier 1 weapons/off hands.
I have totally replaced the whole spell system in the next map of the series "Winterspring" If you want you can send me a pm with your mail adress.
And I send you the Winterspring beta :)

Level 6
The spell system is a bit complicated at the start, that's why I recommend just buying a pre-set spell book at the start :p
You can't upgrade to level 3 spells. The lvl 3 spells are attached to Tier 1 weapons/off hands.
I have totally replaced the whole spell system in the next map of the series "Winterspring" If you want you can send me a pm with your mail adress.
And I send you the Winterspring beta :)

Well if you can send it I am interested with it, especially how you said you are going to make it load able for every maps later.

Level 7
Hey people, lots of small stuff changed over months lol, so I can't remember all updates in 1.3
I have not touched spells, except changed icon.. I will change spells later. I have made the map ready for Winterspring :)
I have increased drop rates abit in dungeons and added a few items (including mounts)
Have fun :)

Level 6
Kinda Offtopic:
Attempt to make a survival map, Craft-Map

Also, It is hard to find players on GameRanger eighter. It is like, They sucks or The map sucks.
----
Another thing, Implement -Clear command which clears away endless loot items and spell-scrolls.

Level 7
deepstratz allmost every vendor in game sell scrolls to unlearn spells and sell a spell stone to upgrade spell scrolls. It's described how to upgrade spells in "hints/tips" during the game and when you look at the spell stone tooltip its described how to upgrade spells with it. It is also described when you press "Quests F9". Same with the camera zoom. Write a number from 1-6 to change camera. It's described by tips and hints during the game.
I don't know how to describe it more.. Maybe with big alarm and RED WARNINGS with the text every 5 seconds? You might need to read a bit if you are to understand the spell system. Then again if you want easy mode you can just buy a spell book and you get 5x spells and don't have to specc 1 and 1 spells. Some spells have the same hotkey yes. Every spell in game is in here + lots of custom spells. So there is not enough letters anyway from A-Z to give all unique hotkeys. Some spells stack and some don't. As it is said many times before you can make your unique combinations and that was the plan. Either you like it or you don't. If I change the spell system people will flame me (community players). If I don't change it people will complain (the new ppl who invest 1 min in the game). So I'm not sure yet if I will remake the spell system. I probably won't.
If the spell system is the reason why you don't like this map.. Maybe you will like Azeroth ORPG Winterspring - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com You only buy pre-set spell books there. And that's how the future spell system will look like.

Level 7
1 inventory slot (upper left) - The Spell Scroll you want to upgrade
2 slot (upper right) - Spell Stone

And boom you upgrade the spell. It is set on "when unit picks up item"
So you might have to put item on ground and pick up again for it to trigger.
You can't upgrade hotkey (R) spells because they are ultimates with long cooldown.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
If the spell system is the reason why you don't like this map..
I did not even mention whether I like the map or not. I just wrote that the thing looks a bit uninviting to me at first glance.
Same with the camera zoom. Write a number from 1-6 to change camera.
Yes. I've seen it now. I was searching for something like "-cam" as I've seen in many other maps. At least, it's there. You could organize the text more. I saw that the colour differs but some spaces wouldn't hurt.

There's some short WcIII music playing from time to time through the sound channel instead of the music channel.

All in all the map is nice, not my type though. 4/5. Many things in store for the player.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, do not doublepost.

Last edited:
Level 7
I made a big item update in this version (1.5) and fixed some minor bugs. I made Illidan harder to defeat and when he is dead a vendor will spawn at the Blackfathom Deep entrace that sell a couple of items.
I have Increased drops chances in dungeons (and created new items ofc) including some awesome mounts. I had to remake the Goblin her,o I'm afraid so the old Goblin will not load. Because of this I have made it easier to obtain as I also added the character in Winterspring. You can now also load the "Ramkahen" hero from Winterspring into Ashenvale.
I just released the first full version of Winterspring. Download it here on the site :)
Azeroth ORPG Winterspring

Last edited:
Level 6
I've seen an area with (maybe) all spawns Middle-left border of the map. In That region every unit is instantly killed.
Defeated every single Instance-boss(2man).
To sum, spent 6h27m of gameplay
and Leveled a mate to Lv30 in one go.
However there are tons of useless spells, which deal almost no dmg (but that's the point of making the game bit harder)

Bosses respawn system would be great. Instead of Re-hosting entire game for another farm-run.

There's no much use of gold. I've gotten few stacks of 10k gold items, no way to use them.
I don't personally like the idea of non-saveable Gold/Honor points and Stash and horse pack.
Well.. There are tons of items that can be combined due to classless way of gameplay, and no place to store and save. Limited to opinions

There are copy-paste items(same stats, different names). I think there should be variety of bonuses that items should provide.

It was fun and wasn't booring a bit during the time I played it.

Another thing, Dropped gold from any monster is a bit hard to click. Consider that.

That's all I got left in my mind. I will update if anything comes up.

Level 2
How do you 'upgrade" your spells using the spell stone? I have level one spells and I want to upgrade them. If anyone knows please respond to my post.

Level 2
And on the race quest, how do you find which racial quest is yours because the info only says its information, you cannot complete this quest.